2015 NFL Week #16: Dallas Cowboys (4-10) @ Buffalo Bills (6-8)

bbgun

Administrator
Messages
15,869
Reaction score
3,637
Jets-Helmet.jpg

2007.nick.folk.jpg

[video=youtube;cuahKAj8ZIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuahKAj8ZIs[/video]​

good times
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
I hope Moore throws five interceptions and Garrett is clapping after every single one.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Who you's guys rooting for tonight? Eagles or Redskins?

I say the Eagles because I don't want the Redskins locking the division up and having nothing to play for next week.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Eagles drive down cleanly on the opening drive and take a touchdown lead.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Well shit. Redskins tie it up and look damn good doing it.

Eagles defense it putrid.
 
Messages
4,952
Reaction score
0
Yeah Reed is actually pretty great but tough to judge Escobar when your coach can't even figure out how to use timeouts. I doubt there's much player development going on between Sundays...
 

yimyammer

Pro Bowler
Messages
13,201
Reaction score
8,348
Who you's guys rooting for tonight? Eagles or Redskins?

I say the Eagles because I don't want the Redskins locking the division up and having nothing to play for next week.

I agree so I'm sure Philly will lay a duck
 

bbgun

Administrator
Messages
15,869
Reaction score
3,637
Jesus, what a dolt. The only option was a pass to the end zone.
 

yimyammer

Pro Bowler
Messages
13,201
Reaction score
8,348
off topic but what the fuck is Nebraska doing in a bowl game with a 5-7 record?

and they thought the playoffs would take away from the bowl games, smh.....
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
This eagles skins game is terrible. Bradshaw is a horrible QB and the eagles have no OL. Or defense.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Fuckin eagles can't stop the Resskins. Third and long constantly and cousins just finds someone wide open Everytime. which means they'll clinch the division tonight and rest their starters and were fucking going to win next week and dick up our draft pick.
 
Top Bottom