2015 NFL Week #13: Dallas Cowboys (3-8) @ Washington Redskins (5-6)

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,886
Reaction score
21,263
Dez has more amazing catches that somehow don't count then any player I can remember.

I think they'll overturn this, but it was a heckuva play.
 

Scot

Pro Bowler
Messages
15,408
Reaction score
6,794
Street should be released after the game

We are a fumbling bunch of idiots tonight

Yet somehow we are still in this game

Damn I wish we would just lose so I don't have to hear "they are still in, just two games out of first"
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
God damn it fuck this team fuck garrett fuck jerry fuck desean fuck everything wtf
 

JBond

UDFA
Messages
2,667
Reaction score
3
I want the Sr Jones to die of natural causes and a real gm. We need a running back.
 

Sheik

All-Pro
Messages
24,809
Reaction score
15
FFS.

I guess this is setting our corners up to snap their int drought too. Everything is falling into place, boys.

Maybe Romo can just have his collarbone removed? Maybe install a kickstand on his left shoulder to keep his head upright?
 
Top Bottom