2015 NFL Week #10: Dallas Cowboys (2-6) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-5)

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
I hate a lot of things about garrett, but I hate his lean in clap the most.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
WTF playcall was that on third and 8?

Throw it to Witten after three yards in a congested area?
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,867
Reaction score
21,256
Church and Heath, back to back plays they clearly had the double team assignment, neither anywhere close to getting in the right spot.

Just total fucking shit players.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Claiborne is having a horrid, horrid game.

50 yards in penalties given up, and two back to back completions for first downs here. Wow.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Jeff Heath = the best safety we've had since that white guy who played in the 70s.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
I'm glad I changed my Who you Got pick. Bucs are only in this because we're keeping them in with dumb penalties and Claibornes.
 
Top Bottom