Reaction score
@DMN_George: Cowboys S Barry Church on sideline talking to athletic trainer. Limping some.

Requesting all prayer warriors say a prayer for Barry! This would be a crippling blow!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like our DL had a really good day vs the Rams starting OL. Downside is with a lot of CB's missing sounds like we busted some coverages and gave up some long plays

Other than a couple turnovers, sounds like our O did extremely well vs their D too

Reaction score
@JC1053: "He's a better player than we thought when he drafted him" - Jerry on D-Lawrence. "He's got a natural position at left end"

@JC1053: Jerry refers to D-Law and Gregory as the "clouds parting and the lights coming through" for this team on @1053thefan

Reaction score
Ship has finally sailed on this (thank God)

Report: Cardinals sign RB Chris Johnson

by Sean d'Oliveira | CBSSports.com
Mon, 17 Aug 2015 6:28 PM ET
The Cardinals reached a one-year agreement with running back Chris Johnson on Monday, sources told Fox Sports.

Johnson recently passed a physical with the Cardinals. He rushed for 663 yards on 155 carries for the Jets last season.

You have got to be kidding.

I think you and I will have to have a Joseph Randle yardage bet in the first game. Loser of the bet does not post a thing on DCU until the week of the Patriot Dallas game. Yards per carry. Dare you to go with 6.7.

Reaction score
@DMN_George: Jason Garrett said WR Cole Beasley injured his Achilles. So probably won't see him at practice Tuesday.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@DMN_George: Jason Garrett said WR Cole Beasley injured his Achilles. So probably won't see him at practice Tuesday.

They said it was a sore Achilles, not injured. And Beasley tweeted that it was nothing to worry about.

Part of me is applauding that they are being precautious with the players, but I kind of think they are overdoing it.

Reaction score
They said it was a sore Achilles, not injured. And Beasley tweeted that it was nothing to worry about.

Part of me is applauding that they are being precautious with the players, but I kind of think they are overdoing it.

Beasley has been in every practice. Damn, if anything he needs to get a day off.

Same with Martin.

The Cowboys are getting worn down and they are showing it a little. They struggled against the Rams on the 1st joint practice but what i hard is the Rams havent done shit since their preseason game while the Cowboys have had practices.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding.

I think you and I will have to have a Joseph Randle yardage bet in the first game. Loser of the bet does not post a thing on DCU until the week of the Patriot Dallas game. Yards per carry. Dare you to go with 6.7.

What is the bet you want? That he outgains Chris Johnson? Or that he averages more yds per carry?

I'm good with either of those.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So apparently the Bucs Bruce Carter has already been benched in favor of 4th rd pick Kwon Alexander

That didn't take long.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
JFC, now Zack Martin down and reportedly in a lot of pain. Apparently cart was called in. Several team docs looking at him.

Moving arms and legs but they said its a neck type injury.

Training camp and preseason cant end soon enough.

Reaction score
JFC, now Zack Martin down and reportedly in a lot of pain. Apparently cart was called in. Several team docs looking at him.

Moving arms and legs but they said its a neck type injury.

Training camp and preseason cant end soon enough.

Hopefully just a stinger. I'd rather it be a neck injury (where he can move extremities) than a leg injury of some sort.

Reaction score
@toddarcher: Darren McFadden with a TD run on a delay. Fast. He opened with first team today too

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems likely 4/5 of the Cowboys starting OL is out now Sunday at SF

Probably no Bryant or Beasley either.

No way I'd play Romo this weekend.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
@toddarcher: Darren McFadden with a TD run on a delay. Fast. He opened with first team today too

It took a long time for him to finally get out there, but the initial reports on him are all really good whether its running, catching or blocking.

Be nice if he could stay healthy.

Top Bottom