junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Restructure Romo, Carr, Lee and Witten. Cut Bernardeau, Austin (take full hit, don't make him a post June 1 hit), Costa and Orton. That should give you enough money to get cap compliant, sign your rookies and maybe sign one or two mid-tier/bargain bin free agents.

Free Agents:
Kenny Britt - WR - Guy has issues (injury and off the field), but talent. He'll only be 26 to start the season next year.
Darren McFadden - RB - Can't stay healthy. Former Arkansas guy. Will only be 27 next year

Trade Ware to Jacksonville for a 2014 2nd, 4th and 5th and a 2015 3rd.

1. Vic Beasley - DE - Clemson
2. Cedric Ogbuehi - OT/OG - Texas A&M
2. Timmy Jernigan - DT - Florida State
3. Ed Stinson - DT - Alabama
4. Jimmy Garoppolo - QB - Eastern Illinois
4. Terrance Brooks - FS/CB - Florida State
5. Ryan Groy - OG - Wisconsin
5. Boseko Lokombo - LB - Oregon
7. Jordan Tripp - LB - Montana
7. Tim Flanders - RB - Sam Houston State

Reaction score
Garoppolo could develop into something even better than Romo if we can find a coach like Sean Payton to come in and groom him for a couple years. Romo was lucky to not be fed to the wolves right out the gate.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Garoppolo could develop into something even better than Romo if we can find a coach like Sean Payton to come in and groom him for a couple years. Romo was lucky to not be fed to the wolves right out the gate.

Yeah, if we're going to try to develop a QB, we need a QB coach, not limp dick Wilson.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Jamon Meredith might be another bargain basement signing I'd try at guard.

I keep thinking of replacing Waters, but an upgrade to Leary would be fine with me as well.

Wouldn't mind finding at G/OT type in the draft too. Ogbuehi, Scherff, Zack Martin

Reaction score
I pretty much think all the choices available would be better than Wade Wilson.

The wrinkly flesh of taint between my asshole and scrotum would be just as effective as Wilson, and I am not even sure it has coaching experience.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Since that coward cmd criticized my draft, and failed to provide any reason, just snide remarks, I'll try again. cmd(work) would never do anything like that.

I'm still trying to trade Ware. It helps the cap long term, he's declining and struggling through injuries - time to move him while you can and he has value.

1. Trent Murphy, DE, Stanford
2. Brandon Scherff, OT/OT, Iowa
2. DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State
3. Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
4. Ahmad Dixon, S, Baylor
4. Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State
5. Calvin Barnett, DT, Oklahoma State
5. Brandon Thomas, OG, Clemson
7. Devon Kennard, LB, USC
7. Kareem Martin, DE, NC

Top Bottom