Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wipe my ass with Jon88's football opinions.

cropped_Fanalmosthit.gif

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Brad Sham is on the Fan spinning it that he's been told (snicker) that Marinelli's scheme is just different enough from Kiffin's that Bruce Carter and Claiborne should be much better.

God I hate this team.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Manziel may struggle in the NFL like Vick has. They're similar players.

He is a boom or bust player. He will die a quick death with the Browns. All Brown QBs has a quick, painful death. If he could have landed with a decent team and had a year or two to work on his game, he could have been one hell of a play making QB. With Garrett being the coach in Dallas, he never would have had a chance as a Cowboy. Garrett is too stupid to recognize his ability and change the offense to take advantage of it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brad Sham is on the Fan spinning it that he's been told (snicker) that Marinelli's scheme is just different enough from Kiffin's that Bruce Carter and Claiborne should be much better.

God I hate this team.

They need to be better. Both guys have a lot of talent. Need to have better focus and need to stay healthy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He is a boom or bust player. He will die a quick death with the Browns. All Brown QBs has a quick, painful death. If he could have landed with a decent team and had a year or two to work on his game, he could have been one hell of a play making QB. With Garrett being the coach in Dallas, he never would have had a chance as a Cowboy. Garrett is too stupid to recognize his ability and change the offense to take advantage of it.

If Romo is healthy, drafting Manziel at 16 would have been incredibly stupid.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
From Dilfer @TDESPN
For whatever it's worth, favorite pick of the 1st round is Zack Martin - ND.#Cowboys will move him to guard & he will dominate #ProBowl

Reaction score
Garrett is a career killer. Manziel is lucky he dodged that ginger bullet. Too bad the brown bullet did hit him. That might be just as deadly for his career.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
List of DL's of interest still available

Demarcus Lawrence
Scott Crighton
Kony Ealy (fuck you Booze)
Tim Jernigan
Will Sutton
Reshede Hardeman
Kareem Martin
Kelcy Quarles
Daquan Jones
Trent Murphy

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is from that Sully Bald head guy, he put this up on DC.com a few hours before the draft started:

•If the Cowboys end up staying at 16, and Donald and Barr are off the board, a name they are quite comfortable with is Notre Dame offensive lineman Zack Martin. Yes, the offensive front was a strength last season, much more so than most give them credit for, but Doug Free is 30 years old and no one is quite sure what to expect. Also, this is the last year of his deal. And no one knows whether veteran Brian Waters is going to return. Likely won’t until August, regardless. So while the defense should be the priority, if Martin’s the top player on the board, he’ll be the pick.

I think Archer had been on the Martin thing for a couple weeks now too.

Reaction score
This is from that Sully Bald head guy, he put this up on DC.com a few hours before the draft started:

I think Archer had been on the Martin thing for a couple weeks now too.

I guess Hos stole his info from the wrong twitter source this time. Surprised he wasn't naturally drawn to this pick anyway, seeing how Martin and Julie are about the same size.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
dB.... Keeping the forum going in OT. The more I read about the kid the more it makes sense. We must keep Romo upright. Many eggs are in one basket. Our run game could be great.

Top Bottom