2014 Fantasy League

This is exactly why I play. It gets me interested in games I wouldn't be interested in, otherwise.
Plus when the Cowboys lose and my fantasy team does well, at least the day wasnt a complete waste lol. If you dont have a league yet, i still have spots open.

I would, but id just be pissing money away. I am terrible at fantasy football.
Sometimes its about luck and finding those diamonds in the rough before everyone else sees them.

Midswat

Ring of Honor
That's always my problem. I hear a blurb about how the third string RB from somewhere is gonna have a big week and I cut someone, sign them, start them, and get like .7 points.

Also I'm a terrible drafter. My last fantasy mock last year i took David Wilson in the 2nd.

That's always my problem. I hear a blurb about how the third string RB from somewhere is gonna have a big week and I cut someone, sign them, start them, and get like .7 points.

Also I'm a terrible drafter. My last fantasy mock last year i took David Wilson in the 2nd.
Haha, i liked Wilson too but i wouldnt have drafted him that early. I picked up Josh Gordon later in the draft and he had a huge season. I also banked on TY Hilton and he was disappointing. Its a crap shoot sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
Over Hit Counter by Digits Users has used this website since 2010.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.