2013 Season Game Threads Mega-Merge

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
mb4th this Mike guy is actually kinda what I pictured you to look like.

And he's from New Jersey....

:errr
 

Sheik

All-Pro
Messages
24,809
Reaction score
15
I like that the bears are losing. I hate jay cutler.

I also hope the saints lose cuz I hate drew brees.
 

Sheik

All-Pro
Messages
24,809
Reaction score
15
I hate cam newton too, but I don't even know if he's still in the league.
 

bbgun

Administrator
Messages
15,868
Reaction score
3,636
when's the last time a ref waived off a defensive penalty because the ball was uncatchable?
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
How does Ingram suck for the saints so much?

Thought he was supposed to be a can't miss RB
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Come on Matt Ryan. I need fantasy points.

Put together a game winning drive right here.
 

Sheik

All-Pro
Messages
24,809
Reaction score
15
If EJ Emanuel could complete a simple swing pass, the Bills might have a chance.
 
Top Bottom