2013 Season Game Threads Mega-Merge

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
You guys gonna get together and fuck or something? Is that where this is going?
 

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Messages
19,523
Reaction score
0
Lubbock.

But, saying you're 40 miles away from Texas doesn't mean much. You could still be 15 hours drive from me.

I'm probably 10 hours away. My company has a location in Lubbock and I answer a few calls a day from their customers.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Speaking of meeting people to fuck... wow, can I just say that PlentyOfFish.com is like shooting.... errrr... fish in the barrell?


Two "dates." Got laid both times. Very little effort required.

Even the ones who put "looking for a relationship" as their expectations, just exchange a few Emails and then tell them you're basically looking for a NSA set up, and they're like "Okay."
 

Cotton

2
Messages
5,634
Reaction score
34
Midswat said:
Maybe. Stats?

I don't think I feel comfortable divulging those to you. If you would try to get to know me better like Jon has maybe I would be more comfortable around you.
 
Top Bottom