LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm happy because Jerry is being humiliated. I know he is not going to fire Garrett, so I might as well be happy at his humiliation. Chip Kelly is in his rookie year as an HC, and he wins the division in a must-win situation against Garrett. How many times Garrett been in this situation? Two time prior, and once again he finishes at 8-8.

Maybe the 4th time will be the charm eh, Jerry?

Amazing as to how the Bears fire Lovie Smith after going 10-6 and missing the playoffs, but we will still plod along with Garrett... after another 8-8 season (for the third time), and another end of the season loss with the division championship on the line (for the third time).

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's pathetic. We are easily the worst coached team in the league. I have never seen an offense shut the play down when their opponent jumps offsides. No one does that. No one else would have let the play clock error go like that. It's ridiculous.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't care, and I'm not really up in arms about it, but

Am I nitpicking when I think Garrett should have came unglued on that TD drive when the play clock miscue happens?

I mean, how do you not know that just happened?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Orton was clearly a waste of money. He's below average.

Does Jerry care? No. The money keeps pouring in no matter what.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Chip Kelly, rookie head coach, takes his team to the playoffs and a division win in his first year, with his back up QB.

Meanwhile, we're on year three of mediocracy and get lectured on process, faith, and other nonsensicle bullshit.

Fuck you Jerry.

Fuck you Garrett.

Fuck you and your heffer wife Hostile.

3 straight years at 8-8.

3 straight years of losing to all 3 NFC East opponents in Week 17 with the playoffs on the line.

We were 1-6 this year against 2013 Playoff teams.

Of course Garrett should get another year.

No! You're wrong! It was teh injuries!!!

Reaction score
I got a phone call literally two minutes before that pick that it was gonna happen.

But the game is more than wins and losses to me, folks. Pity you can't think like me.

Besides, Lee likes Garrett more than he did Paterno.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Browns go 4-12, and they fire their rookie HC. But we'll keep Garrett for a 4th year with 8-8. But we are indeed ONE PLAYER AWAY. It's a process.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If people keep paying prices Jerry charges for these games next year they're fools or they have money to waste and don't care, which I have a feeling make up the majority of the fans there tonight.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I got a phone call literally two minutes before that pick that it was gonna happen.

But the game is more than wins and losses to me, folks. Pity you can't think like me.

Besides, Lee likes Garrett more than he did Paterno.

My friend (a chiefs fan) sent me the same txt. Bastard.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't see much enthusiasm for next season.

The players will be older, we are $32 million over the cap, Garrett's most likely returning, and Jerry Jones runs the draft. What's not to get excited about?

Top Bottom