yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There's gotta be something to this "everyone knows what plays we are calling". The Lions are a below average defense at best and they seem to know exactly what play is coming. I realize Callahan is calling the plays and Romo has input but it's still Garrett's plays and formations. I wonder if we even scout ourselves like most teams do to focus on redundancies and obvious play calling.

No way should the Lions have 8 guys flying to the RB every time we hand off.

thats what I'm thinking, why is a corner disregarding his man and shooting into the backfield to tackle the RB so often?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dez should walk up and punch Romo right in his fucking lips. Throwing to Dwayne Harris in critical situations???

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's gotta be something to this "everyone knows what plays we are calling". The Lions are a below average defense at best and they seem to know exactly what play is coming. I realize Callahan is calling the plays and Romo has input but it's still Garrett's plays and formations. I wonder if we even scout ourselves like most teams do to focus on redundancies and obvious play calling.

No way should the Lions have 8 guys flying to the RB every time we hand off.

No shit. Been that way since after Garrett's first year here as OC.

Top Bottom