Reaction score
Nick Eatman ‏@nickeatman1m
Rookie safety J.J. Wilcox suffers knee injury that could keep him out for Sunday... Having MRI later today

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Heath will be exposed Sunday, badly.

Maybe so. He did seem to play ok in spots vs Philly. But Stafford is a vast upgrade over Foles/Barkley

Definitely makes our task more difficult. Wilcox was improving weekly.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Saw Dan Reeves today at lunch time. I think he was surprised I recognized who he was.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Oh yeah lets just name every running back I can think of and assume they won it.

2006 LaDainian Tomlinson San Diego Chargers 1,815
2007 LaDainian Tomlinson San Diego Chargers 1,474
2008 Adrian Peterson* Minnesota Vikings 1,760
2009 Chris Johnson* Tennessee Titans 2,006
2010 Arian Foster* Houston Texans 1,616
2011 Maurice Jones-Drew* Jacksonville Jaguars 1,606
2012 Adrian Peterson* Minnesota Vikings 2,097

Suck my peen. I just named the last 5.

Reaction score
I'm not saying no one ever knows who won the rushing title. Just that it isn't as celebrated as it used to be.

Or maybe I just thought it was celebrated because I was a huge Emmitt fan and I kept up with it.

I'm pretty sure one of the years Emmitt won the rushing title, they announced it in the game after he ran for more yards than Barry did when Barry played earlier in the day.

Do they do that anymore?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Saw Dan Reeves today at lunch time. I think he was surprised I recognized who he was.

Did you tell him Jerry is a fuck head? Also should have picked his brain on why he didn't come back to Dallas. I'm guessing Garrett cried to Daddy about it

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Did you tell him Jerry is a fuck head? Also should have picked his brain on why he didn't come back to Dallas. I'm guessing Garrett cried to Daddy about it

I am sure Dan would agree after the fiasco when he was hired.

People forgot about that shit way too easy.

Top Bottom