2013 Season Game Threads Mega-Merge

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Giants play Denver week 2
Redskins play Packers

Both could/should start the year 0-2
 

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Messages
19,523
Reaction score
0
This team still does the same things. I didn't wait 8 months to see that shit again.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,839
Reaction score
21,246
Not sure Lesean McCoy is built for 30 carries per week. Hopefully they run him into the ground before we play them.

That said, what a game he has had. I am required to hate all other teams players, but McCoy is one of the real talents in this league.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,839
Reaction score
21,246
This team still does the same things. I didn't wait 8 months to see that shit again.

The draft is only 7 months or so away.

Edit- wait, that piece of cow dung Goodell moved the draft back.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,839
Reaction score
21,246
d0909lbj.jpg


ugh

Hulk looks a gay biker dude. I bet Rock knows him.
 
Top Bottom