dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If they go get the guys Theebs mentioned in free agency, things would be moving in the right direction

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wilcox may end up surprising alot of people. Has a ton of athletic ability and is reportedly bright. Wasnt overhwlmed at all when GSU played at Georgia this past year. Showed well all Senior Bowl week too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Added bonus with Wilcox is he is a really good KO return guy and special teams ace too

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Wilcox may end up surprising alot of people. Has a ton of athletic ability and is reportedly bright. Wasnt overhwlmed at all when GSU played at Georgia this past year. Showed well all Senior Bowl week too.

He also doesn't have to compete against any overwhelming talent just to garner playing time.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seems early but yes, love this kid's athleticism. Kick returner, runningback, only one year at Safety.

To all those willing to defend every move we make. Year after year and you don't learn. We can't keep going into the seasons with the same glaring needs and then wonder why remain mediocre at best.

I have no problem with the actual talent of any player we have drafted so far unlike last year. I do have issues with the positions we are drafting though. We can't punch it in for short yardage or put away a game by grinding it out. A whole free agency period and 2 days of the draft later, we still can't.

This sums it up so perfectly.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
CMD - you think Wilcox can step in right away?

Very raw but he may have to. Church and Johnson coming off injuries, McCray returning from a serious lack of ability to play football, and Will Allen is a jag.

Wilcox is probably the player I will watch closest in training camp. Our safeties need to be able to cover lot of ground. Right now, he's the only Safety we have capable of that.

Top Bottom