LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Another small school safety.

SMH

@fishsports57s
#Cowboys source EXCITED to say its safety JJ Wilcox. Converted WR. Ball skills. Pinpointed guy from way back

WE JUST CAN'T FUCKING GET A STRAIGHT-UP SAFETY OF LATE! We always have to get some converted shit! We missed out on Kam Chancellor... because we wanted to take a small school kid who was a CB, and his name meant "born on Sunday"---although he didn't play on Sunday, and turn him into a safety.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This guy won't contribute this year. I don't think at least. Not thrilled. Actually like the Williams pick more.

Maybe this guy has a chance in 2014 ?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mickey said they had 2nd round grades on Williams and Wilcox.

They were holding their breath on Wilcox

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Happy now, cmd?

Seems early but yes, love this kid's athleticism. Kick returner, runningback, only one year at Safety.

To all those willing to defend every move we make. Year after year and you don't learn. We can't keep going into the seasons with the same glaring needs and then wonder why remain mediocre at best.

I have no problem with the actual talent of any player we have drafted so far unlike last year. I do have issues with the positions we are drafting though. We can't punch it in for short yardage or put away a game by grinding it out. A whole free agency period and 2 days of the draft later, we still can't.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Honey Badger looks like a hot mess.

Who did his hair? OMG they need to be burned to hell with a curling iron.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Seems early but yes, love this kid's athleticism. Kick returner, runningback, only one year at Safety.

To all those willing to defend every move we make. Year after year and you don't learn. We can't keep going into the seasons with the same glaring needs and then wonder why remain mediocre at best.

I have no problem with the actual talent of any player we have drafted so far unlike last year. I do have issues with the positions we are drafting though. We can't punch it in for short yardage or put way a game by grinding it out. A whole free agency period and 2 days of the draft later, we still can't.

Said perfectly

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dude, cmd, we have 3 picks left and selected a road-grading C who can tide the line up with his ability to call the signals and anticipate what the defense is going to do.

Top Bottom