2013 NFL Draft Thread

Theebs

Quality Starter
Messages
8,534
Reaction score
0
theebs, I remember you defending every pick we made last year. How did that work out?

I did?

Oh we'll. guess I am not as smart as u and the dcc crew here.

I will try to bitch as soon as I can to fit in with the clique.
 
Messages
3,455
Reaction score
0
Well in fairness, how the hell do you really know how these players will pan out? I mean, they all have strength and weaknessess. Hard to be negative over every player unless you just WANT TO BE.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Another small school safety.

SMH

@fishsports57s
#Cowboys source EXCITED to say its safety JJ Wilcox. Converted WR. Ball skills. Pinpointed guy from way back
 

iceberg

In the Rotation
Messages
824
Reaction score
0
ok, "don't show the faces of people on the phone so no one will know until we announce the pick!!!"

how's that working for you goodell?
 
Top Bottom