Reaction score
‏@fishsports 10m Who's visiting VRanch: from my #Cowboys confirmed list: RBs: Le’veon Bell (Mich State), Knile Davis (Ark), Joseph Randle (Ok State)

@fishsports 6m Who's visiting VRanch: from my #Cowboys confirmed list: OL line: JCooper (UNC), Travis Frederick (Wisc), JPugh (Syra), Warmack (Bama)

‏@fishsports 11m Who's visiting VRanch: from my #Cowboys confirmed list: DL: Bennie Logan (LSU), Jordan Hill (Penn State), Sheldon Richardson (Missouri)

Reaction score
I do like Knile Davis and think he could be there late...lI'd definitely consider him in the 5th or 6th round...not before then.

Reaction score
‏@fishsports 2m Who's visiting VRanch: from my #Cowboys confirmed list: NOT DJ Fluker, from what I hear. Hmm

‏@fishsports 4m Who's visiting VRanch: from my #Cowboys confirmed list: Ss: Jonathan Cyprien (Florida Int), Eric Reid (LSU), Kenny Vaccaro (Texas)

Reaction score
I doubt he gets out of the third. Got that size/speed ratio that some team will fall in love with.

Not sure on that, the injury red flags may be too much for a team to overlook. I look at last years draft and saw guys like Ballard, Brown, and Miller go a round or two later than I thought.

Reaction score
Fluker is one of my favortie players in the draft, but he does not seem like the type of OL they are looking for. They seem to want a more agile type now. I hope that is not the case though.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
@toddarcher 10m Interesting name to me visiting Cowboys: WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson.

:paper
I actually think Hopkins could be really good. Dallas taking a WR early wouldn't shock me

That'll sell more jerseys and Garrett, apparently, needs three All Pro caliber WRs to make his offense run right

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
we do need a RB at some point....and jersey sales....and hell, the saints took Ingram when they already had a decent backfield...

We had Ingram way up there on the draft board that year.

We are taking a rb in the first four rounds for sure. The main goal of this offseason should be to build a running game, which means lineman and another every down type back. Hopefully we get a back better than Murray.

Reaction score
We had Ingram way up there on the draft board that year.

We are taking a rb in the first four rounds for sure. The main goal of this offseason should be to build a running game, which means lineman and another every down type back. Hopefully we get a back better than Murray.

There is not a better back in this draft than Murray.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I really want Gio Bernard but it will cost a 2nd.

Jonathan Franklin is the solution.

everyone else can suck it.

Reaction score
I hope Martin can hold up because they look like they might run him into the ground there.

I do like Franklin quite a bit and Taylor as well. Jamison is another RB I really like from this class.

Top Bottom