Reaction score
lol Are you saying I dont take good players? I like my draft so far, even though I only have no third.

No, nothing to do with you. I just don't want teams ahead of me gift wrapped players from a list.

Reaction score
CORRECTION. He wanted Josh Robinson UCF. He had it right. We went back and forth in PM and I thought he meant the Costal Carolina CB.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pick is in for Bears.

The Arizona Cardinals are on the clock until 1:47 PM.

Then, America's Team. Let's get a good discussion here.

Reaction score
Some pass rushers available are Malik Jackson (Tennesee), Jake Bequette (Arkansas), and Jack Crawford (Penn State).

Some safeties available are Duke Ihenacho (San Jose State, Brandon Taylor (LSU), and Aaron Henry(Wisconsin).

Some overall players available are Josh Chapman NT Alabama, Ryan Lindley QB San Diego State, Ladarius Green TE Lafayette, and Jamalll Fleming CB Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jay Glazer is reporting that Rob Ryan was seen standing on he table for Josh Chapman in the Cowboys War Room.

Jerry Jones was seen on the phone but it was confirmed later he was calling Home Depot, ordering a new table.

Reaction score
I feel like we've set ourselves up nicely with the first three selections, and knowing we'll likely have addressed a need or two in free agency. I really feel like we could just go BPA here, and get someone who could contribute.

Top Bottom