Reaction score
I had Titus Young (600yds, 6TDs, drafted 10 spots ahead of where I got him) but my other pick was Cannon and he ended up falling because of his cancer (didn't know about it during the draft). I also had Seattle in prime position to get a top QB with the #7 and #12 picks this year. never_catch22 is ruining the ground work I laid by beefing up a defense that ranked top 10 in total yards and points allowed. Taking BPA is great except when you are drafting a position where there is no need.

lol Ridiculous. They have 1 LB under contract and none of them are more than Jags. Add to that that they were 28th in sacks last year so obviously they needed help with their rush.

I assume you would rather me had gone with Tannehill or some undeserving scrub at 12?

Cythim

Reaction score
lol Ridiculous. They have 1 LB under contract and none of them are more than Jags. Add to that that they were 28th in sacks last year so obviously they needed help with their rush.

I assume you would rather me had gone with Tannehill or some undeserving scrub at 12?

lol Ridiculous. They are solid at MLB and good enough at DE that Curry will be a backup. Stills was the pick you missed in the first round or Decastro if you don't like him. Trade down in the 2nd if you can and get Weeden, Seattle needs a QB more than anything.

Top Bottom