BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Redskins get 106th rated player in the 63rd spot. Reach or good selection?

I wanted Weeden but the Saints inexplicably took him. In my eyes Foles or Osweiller are the next best options due to their upside. Cousins IMO is another John Beck/Drew Stanton/Trent Edwards, etc.

I could have stayed at 39 and taken Weeden but that would have been a reach too. I'd rather reach for a QB with upside and pick up an extra third round pick. Now I have 4 picks in the next 2 rounds to continue to replenish the roster.

Reaction score
New York's pick is in.

Round 2 complete.

Kick off Round 3 is the Colts (Sheik).

30 minute selection times now...

Has until 4:49 est to make a pick.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Reuben Randle. WR. LSU.

A player that will be gone by the middle of the second round in April.

Reaction score
Colts kicked off the third.

Rams (Doomsdaydefense) are on the clock and have until 4:54 to make a selection.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I'm definitely happy with mine so far, but haters gonna hate when it comes to grading.

Right,I feel the same way.

All 4 of my picks(as Giants GM last year)made the teams they were drafted by,with two playing in 16 gms as rooks,and one playing in 12 gms.The 4th was injured,but played some when he came back.
My draft was graded as "C",or average.
Not complaining,it is what it is.
But the grading system is subjective.

Reaction score

All 4 of my picks(as Giants GM last year)made the teams they were drafted by,with two playing in 16 gms as rooks,and one playing in 12 gms.The 4th was injured,but played some when he came back.

That was last year. In the Kiper.

The grading in the McShay is exceptional.

Reaction score
The Rams selection is in.

Vikings sent me a value board. Once I decipher it, I'll post the pick. If you've got a selection coming up, get ready.

Reaction score
Vikings pick is in. Browns gave me a value board.

Next 5:
69. Bengals (via Buccaneers trade) -
70. Redskins
71. Jaguars
72. Bills
73. Bears (via Panthers on Greg Olsen trade)

Reaction score
Bengals pick is in, via a value board that I forgot he sent in. Sorry for the delay.

Washington Redskins are on the clock. Bangersandmash has until 5:32 to make a selection.

Cythim

Reaction score

I had Titus Young (600yds, 6TDs, drafted 10 spots ahead of where I got him) but my other pick was Cannon and he ended up falling because of his cancer (didn't know about it during the draft). I also had Seattle in prime position to get a top QB with the #7 and #12 picks this year. never_catch22 is ruining the ground work I laid by beefing up a defense that ranked top 10 in total yards and points allowed. Taking BPA is great except when you are drafting a position where there is no need.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I had Titus Young (600yds, 6TDs, drafted 10 spots ahead of where I got him) but my other pick was Cannon and he ended up falling because of his cancer (didn't know about it during the draft). I also had Seattle in prime position to get a top QB with the #7 and #12 picks this year. never_catch22 is ruining the ground work I laid by beefing up a defense that ranked top 10 in total yards and points allowed. Taking BPA is great except when you are drafting a position where there is no need.

These things always look way different 2 or 3 years down the road. The winner is always up for debate once these players show what they are or aren't.

Top Bottom