SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Not for nothing, but the problem wasn't their defense. They need weapons around Tebow.

Obviously.
Their problem was Tebow.
The Broncos running game was 1st overall in the regular season in yards gained,and their defense was middle of the pack statistically,although their ppg avg was nice.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Terrible pick for the 49ers and not just because I wanted Tannehill to slip into the second round. That's two QB's selected in the first two rounds two years in a row and you have one that just got you to the NFC title game. To make it worse Kaepernick hasn't even taken a snap. They have needs wide receiver, offensive line and in the secondary. I'd be livid if I was a 49ers fan and they did that.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Terrible pick for the 49ers and not just because I wanted Tannehill to slip into the second round. That's two QB's selected in the first two rounds two years in a row and you have one that just got you to the NFC title game. To make it worse Kaepernick hasn't even taken a snap. They have needs wide receiver, offensive line and in the secondary. I'd be livid if I was a 49ers fan and they did that.
You can never have too many QBs - Jim Harbaugh

Reaction score
Superbowl Champs are up next. You have to think Linebacker with the guys they finished the season with. The Giants always draft well.

Reaction score
After the Giants, the next 10 picks are:

SECOND ROUND
33. Buccaneers (via Rams) -
34. Colts
35. Vikings
36. Rams (via Buccaneers) -
37. Browns
38. Jaguars
39. Redskins
40. Dolphins
41. Bills
42. Panthers

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Superbowl Champs are up next. You have to think Linebacker with the guys they finished the season with. The Giants always draft well.

If it was Jerry Reese (brilliant GM who Giants fans waned out the door during the regular season) picking it'd be a complete tossup but linbacker should be a priority for them.

Reaction score
How long do people get for second round selections? 45 min? 30 min? Or still 1 hour?

Will keep it at an hour tonight until the 10 PM eastern time deadline.

Tomorrow, we will go 45 minutes.

I also strongly suggest that every GM look at his next pick, count how many slots we are away from that pick, and then send me a PM with a value list of that many players.

You can always send me a message as your pick comes closer and say "ignore the list". Will go a long way in helping the people running this thing and the GM's who are here, waiting to make their picks.

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in moving up in the second round to get a guy they are targeting, PM me your trade offer. I'm willing to deal pick 33.

Top Bottom