Reaction score
Skins try to trade up.
StL calls Browns because duh, the Browns need a QB and says Skins have offered us this, can you beat it?
Browns beat it.

duh.
If the Rams were smart, they told the Browns that whether the Skins wanted to move up or not. Truth is, the Browns need a QB badly and were willing to pay for one. Props to them.

DoomsdayDefense

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm here until six o'clock. If the Rams come up before then, I'll make the selection. If not, use the value board I sent previously.

Reaction score
If the Rams were smart, they told the Browns that whether the Skins wanted to move up or not. Truth is, the Browns need a QB badly and were willing to pay for one. Props to them.
I'm not so sure the Browns need a QB that badly. They're in a much better position than the Skins for instance, IMO. I don't think McCoy has had much of a chance with what he has to this point. He may not be the answer, but I'm not sure they're going to go all out for RG3.

Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long guys. Had a couple potential trade offers going and had to sort through it with the one minute wait time between sending PM's on the forum. I apoligize for the delay.

Reaction score
The St. Louis Rams have traded the #22 selection and #33 selection to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for their #21 selection and #36 selection.

The Rams are on the clock.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Bucs have really invested a lot of high draft picks on Defensive Line..Gerald McCoy, Brian Price, DaQuan Bowers, and now Dontari Poe. They will be tough to run on.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Bucs have really invested a lot of high draft picks on Defensive Line..Gerald McCoy, Brian Price, DaQuan Bowers, and now Dontari Poe. They will be tough to run on.

except that they weren't last year? know they had some injuries but still

Reaction score

Too bad 3 of those 4 are DT's.

Reaction score
Poe is going to be a beast. Same as Phil Taylor last year. He's more than just a NT, he can get after the passer with some good quickness and burst for a man his size.

Top Bottom