Reaction score
I think the Rams win. The Browns get a franchise QB, but the Rams are going to load up.

Cool story bro.

Your Vikings are on the clock.

EDIT: No there not. Egg on my face. My apologies, amigo. You're handsome, I'm ugly. You're smart, I'm done. People like you, no one likes me.

DoomsdayDefense

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Turned my card in to Goodell. Went against the obvious choice of Blackmon because getting a top notch corner is harder than finding a #1 receiver in my opinion. We also plan to sign Laurent Robinson in free agency. :thumbsup

Reaction score
The Rams are on the clock until 10:10 AM eastern time.

Rumor has it that the Bengals and Bucs are talking trade. No confirmation from the Bengals GM yet (HINT HINT)

Reaction score
Of course, just keep it in this thread so the other thread remains clutter free.

Cool. In other mocks I've done they prohibited discussing picks publicly I guess to not influence others when it came time to grade.

Reaction score
Cool. In other mocks I've done they prohibited discussing picks publicly I guess to not influence others when it came time to grade.

This is the DCU. We rise above the influence.

Besides, we all know your picks are gonna suck dick.

Reaction score
I do not mind the discussing of picks. Basically everyone here should be strong-willed enough to not be influenced. What I didn't like is some GM's were obviously sabotaging other teams with good drafts to help ensure they would win. See Bengals of last year.

Reaction score
Also, if you are for example, 3 picks away and need to take off, you can send a PM to either Midswat or myself with a list of just 3 players.

At any time, you can send a longer list or a positions needed list based on BPA available.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Todd,you can go ahead and erase your memory now.
I'll make my own shitty pick.
Thanks.

Top Bottom