Status
Not open for further replies.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What good awareness #71 shows on that play.

apparently he couldnt believe it was that awful of a pass either...they had the perfect call on...the guy was wide open...and the QB threw it way over his head right to a defender downfield

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
side note...how do Zoners not feel like the sheep they are when they are only allowed to post in the designated "Blame Romo", "Blame Garrett", etc. threads the Mods create for them?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
side note...how do Zoners not feel like the sheep they are when they are only allowed to post in the designated "Blame Romo", "Blame Garrett", etc. threads the Mods create for them?

I know, thats just fucking retarded over there...they've been doing it for awhile too

Reaction score
Stud #2 wr?

There are maybe 5 #2 receivers in the league better than Austin.

Our coaching staff is just too moronic to figure out how to get the ball into playmakers hands and/or create mismastches.

I'm still beyond pissed that we didn't get 84 involved in this game. With the injuries the Redskins had at the safety position, he could;ve been HUGE

Reaction score
Surprised the wr's haven't turned on romo yet

WR only meeting coming soon. Beasley not invited

You know unnamed defensive cowboys player is gonna have something to say

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's condescending quite frankly. "Here children, we know you like to whine, so here's threads specifically catered to your childish antics.".

Reaction score

Our coaching staff is just too moronic to figure out how to get the ball into playmakers hands and/or create mismastches.

I'm still beyond pissed that we didn't get 84 involved in this game. With the injuries the Redskins had at the safety position, he could;ve been HUGE

Yea I'm sure you got 20 posts cursing miles out this year. He's whack

Hanna had some opportunities and didnt exactly capitalize . Not ALL of our backups are better. Just my guy Harris

Reaction score
It wasnt a dumb comment twit. It was an actual fact at the time I posted it. They WERE dominating the game. Brees hadnt even completed half his passes. They were shutout for almost the entire first half. And they werent doing it because Saints WR's were dropping wide open passes or falling down with nobody around them.

I dont understand how anyone could even argue otherwise, hence why I asked if you were stoned or something

What are you on? You used to be a logic dude but the past few weeks half of your shit is emotional garbage. You watched a few minutes of the Saints/Panthers game, Saints started slow, then you proceeded to spew your agenda about Ryan. It was a cheap shot you couldn’t resist. Now hours later you have to bring up again for whatever reason.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Austin is strictly a slot WR. He's not natural enough to be playing outside and most likely the reason why he went undrafted. He's too stiff to get open against tight coverage.

Plus Garrett's offensive philosophy is shit. He takes away half of the field with his calls by refusing to utilize the middle of the field. Unless that is a throw to Witten.

Reaction score
Yawn. Tired of seeing it end the same way every fucking year. Just put 11 midget clowns out there next year. At least it's something new and the results will probably be similar.

Reaction score
Austin is a slot WR. He's not natural enough to be playing outside and most likely the reason why he went undrafted. He's too stiff to get open against tight coverage.

Plus Garrett's offensive philosophy is shit. He takes away half of the field with his calls by refusing to utilize the middle of the field. Unless that is a throw to Witten.

That's why he's always open. We don't drag in Front of his area.

I wouldn't mind moving on from a witten based offense either.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Agreed.

All Romo needs is a stud Oline to go with his stud running back, stud #1 and #2 receivers, and stud TE.

Then he might win one of these fucking games.

NOT HIS FAULT

Youre right.

It makes much more sense to ignore the line and put the team in a position where Romo has to be a super hero every week for the cowboys to have a chance.

My bad.

Reaction score
Suck my peen Sheik.

I KNOW we need to revamp the line.

Still... Romo wouuld do well to not throw three retarded interceptions.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Youre right.

It makes much more sense to ignore the line and put the team in a position where Romo has to be a super hero every week for the cowboys to have a chance.

My bad.

But he didnt make any of those mistakes tonight trying to do too much or make something out of nothing. He wasnt getting pasted and we werent being stonewalled, giving him the idea that he had to try and force something to make something happen.

He just made some boneheaded throws/decisions, again. In a game that really mattered.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
That's why he's always open. We don't drag in Front of his area.

I wouldn't mind moving on from a witten based offense either.

It used to be where defenses would bracket Witten, but now it's like, "we'll let Witten get his and let Garrett continually ask his WRs to run right into our corners".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom