Status
Not open for further replies.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
wade.gif

I think we can stop bragging on Wade's defense.

they've been carved up by everybody lately...even by Chad Henne

Reaction score
‏@calexmendez
Steelers' DeCastro may make the start against Cowboys at right guard. Willie Colon had knee surgery yesterday.

‏@calexmendez
Steelers have problems in the secondary, too. Ike Taylor hurt. Two other corners with hip problems. Looking like the Giants back on Sept. 5.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
@calexmendez
Steelers' DeCastro may make the start against Cowboys at right guard. Willie Colon had knee surgery yesterday

Great. This means a gameday thread full of Bob's ..did you see DeCastro not make every single block? Tyron almost got beat for a sack, he sucks..

Can't wait.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
<-----rg3 fan

Cam Newton is a fake. You can tell he's a dick.

RG3 is the whole package. Good person, good player. I feel it in my heart. So fuck you middy and the other haterz.
Agree. That's why the "RG3 is just like Vick or Cam, no difference!!!" posts are off base. Vick is (was?) a stupid and lazy degenerate while Cam is a bad-attitude flake. Griffin is a smart guy with good work ethic and leadership skills. Too bad he's a Skin.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
griffin won't last the way he's playing though. He's going to have to change or have a 4 year career. When he changes, and defensive linemen aren't as worried about him taking off, and the windows get tighter because the threat to run isn't as strong, will he have the same career arc as every rushing QB who has ever played the game?

I don't know why we think he'll be the one to buck the trend.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
God dammit! VegasInsiders and their bullshit opening lines.

Cleveland game now a pickem. RG3 is playing.

Good news is Cle will win anyways

Reaction score
Agreed that Cleveland will win. I'm glad RG3 is playing. Let him take some more hits from that monster front 7.

Hell, maybe put him out for the year. That'd be cool.

63echo

Reaction score
[h=5]Adam Schefter
[/h][h=5]Steelers have suspended running back Rashard Mendenhall for one game for conduct detrimental to the team, it was announced today.[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom