cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tim MacMahon ‏ @espn_macmahon
Cowboys are looking for C/G, OLB, S and WR with return impact.

Reaction score
I've made that analogy many times. It's like Stockholm Syndrome, Battered Wife Syndrome, and a heaping dose of cognitive dissonance rolled into one. The last 16 years? Right down the memory hole.

The best is "well, if they bother you that much...don't root for them!"

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
The team liked the player so much, Jerry's dumbass couldn't even remember his name.

Well, that would explain why his #1 fan would try to emulate him by doing the same thing with Tyrone Robertson Crawford.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tim MacMahon ‏ @espn_macmahon
Cowboys are looking for C/G, OLB, S and WR with return impact.

sounds good sans the wr with return nonsense.

prefer the nt to olb though.

brian baker said last night there are alot of good lineman left but the olb in this draft didnt jump off the film at you....said there were none of those guys....

so its odd if we are interested in olb at this point.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
the fan is reporting that all the talk right now is about wr....

and mickey is saying that joe adams requires a serious health investigation....

saying he showed a sickle cell trait at the combine?

Reaction score
Well, you can love the Cowboys and still hate Jerry Jones. In the end he has the final say and the moves he has made this offseason will be judged in the coming years.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bill Jones ‏ @cbsdollarbill
I absolutely love West Virginia CB Keith Tandy as a FS “@Chimpy_Nuts: any Safeties left that you like or CB that could transition to S?

If Kirk Cousins is somehow still available when Cowboys pick at 113, I'd have hard time passing on him - but would think BUF (105) takes him

Wouldn't classify Tyrone Crawford as developmental player - should have immediate role as pass rushing DL but role could be different in 2y

Most encouraging about Tyrone Crawford pick is Cowboys defensive scheme now allows them to pick player that's not "prototype 3-4 size"

In past 3-4 defenses, Cowboys were out of market for tweener DEs like Crawford because considered not big enough for DE nor agile for OLB

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
norm is saying we like the safety martin, but he is hurt...

dont like the sound of that.

he also just said he doesnt think we have any interest in another defensive end even though crick is a good player...

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
norm is saying we like the safety martin, but he is hurt...

dont like the sound of that.

he also just said he doesnt think we have any interest in another defensive end even though crick is a good player...

The Cowboys are saying Crawford is a year away and we drafted Bruce Carter with that same mentality last year. Martin needs to get healthy and improve his tackling but you can't coach speed and he has it.

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Cowboys are saying Crawford is a year away and we drafted Bruce Crater with that same mentality last year. Martin needs to get healthy and improve his tackling but you can't coach speed and he has it.

I didnt get the sense that baker thought crawford was a year away at all...sounded like he is going to play a key role in all of those sub sets that we were constantly in last year.

Reaction score
I'm ready.

15 minutes to go.

Weird we don't have Dline listed on that McMahon tweet.

I'll be pissed if we don't snag another fat defender.

Top Bottom