Reaction score
I'm for that as well. But what Alan Ball-type player is left on the roster? THIS WAS A FUCKED UP MOVE! A JERRY JONES A.K.A. AL DAVIS 2.0 MOVE.

Maybe, but it seems when Jerry moves up, the picks seem to work out better. It’s the getting cute and trading out when it fucks us up. We shall see, but all i know is the secondary was by far the weakest link on this team...well other than offensive line. Bubble screens to Bryant for 2012?

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I still can't believe it. We used 1/3 of our draft for a fucking CB. Unfuckingbelievable.

Fuck the lines. Nah, we don't need help there.

One of the deepest drafts in a while, and we get a CB with our first two picks.

How is giving up our 2nd round pick and trading 1sts giving up a 3rd of our draft? We can still move back into the 2nd.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I still can't believe it. We used 1/3 of our draft for a fucking CB. Unfuckingbelievable.

Fuck the lines. Nah, we don't need help there.

One of the deepest drafts in a while, and we get a CB with our first two picks.

haters gonna hate

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
does this trade up become worst if Fletcher Cox makes it to 14?

not really, since if they really wanted Cox they could have taken him at 6

but he isnt getting to 14 anyway, so it doesnt matter

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, I know that.

But if I could have Fletcher Cox and my 2nd round pick I would take that over Claiborne and my 4th and 6th.

See, again, I'm torn. I could go either way lol

I'm just glad we got something instead of staying pat and having to settle for Brockers *shivers*

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You people can spin this shit anyway you want, especially you dbair. But the MUTHAFUCKER SCORED A 4 ON THE WONDERLIC! Gee... I guess he is a Garrett guy.

not all that hard to get "hey Claiborne, you go down there and make that WR disappear"

Reaction score
‏ @newbury1310
I was upset about losing pick 45 but then I remembered Dallas has only drafted 1 starter in the second round since 2002

lol

Top Bottom