cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
what sucks about the move up is someone is going to slip and we have no ammo to realistically move into the last 1st/early 2nd.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Any plan that gets rid of the Alan Ball type corners i am on board. How many 1st downs did he give up last year as the 4th corner? This is the new age NFL. Passing wins. You have to defend it. Robinson is a dime a dozen. Proof next season coming.

I'm for that as well. But what Alan Ball-type player is left on the roster? THIS WAS A FUCKED UP MOVE! A JERRY JONES A.K.A. AL DAVIS 2.0 MOVE.

Reaction score
@JasonLaCanfora

Eagles trade with seattle and take Fletcher Cox for a 4th and 6th. so Cards will be at 13 with Floyd still on the board

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's funny how most of the whipping boys on this site, Poe and Barron, in particular went top 15.

I liked, like Poe. Wouldn't have taken him over Fletcher Cox though.

Tampa Bay reached for Barron. History will prove me right.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@JasonLaCanfora

Eagles trade with seattle and take Fletcher Cox for a 4th and 6th. so Cards will be at 13 with Floyd still on the board

Eagles moved up for a 4th and a 6th?? Really?!!! Really?

Reaction score
Fucking dumb move. Not even bothering to watch the rest of this bullshit. I'm so sick of Jerrah

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Anyone that is bitching about this pick needs to rewatch our corners from last year. We just went form meh, to Holy Shit. If you don't see that, then you didn't watch our Corners get torched all year and make it impossible for our front line to do anything due to the QB being able to just dump it off and watch full backs hurdle corners.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You people can spin this shit anyway you want, especially you dbair. But the MUTHAFUCKER SCORED A 4 ON THE WONDERLIC! Gee... I guess he is a Garrett guy.

Top Bottom