dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
2009 Draft = Awful depth, probably the worst we've seen in years.
2012 Draft = Amazing depth in the top 40.

dont agree

there's depth at some positions, but this isnt some "all time great draft" type talent

if they've got a guy their 100% sold on and feel he upgrades some part of the team a great deal, go get him if you can (within reason)

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope Goodell gets blasted with boos. Worse than last year.

I don't watch the probowl, I don't anyone that watches the probowl. I still hate the fact that he thinks he can step on the tradition of the game at every step, even if it's shitty tradition.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Whoa. Minnesota just traded 3 to Cleveland. Dropped one spot, gained a 3rd. Apparently convinced Cleveland that they were gonna trade with Tampa.

Holmgren just got pwnt.

4th, 5th and 7th for one spot

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
shouldnt be surprised, remember some time ago Cleveland gave up a 2nd rd pick to move up ONE spot with Detroit (IIRC) and they took Kellen Winslow

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Also, this draft is awesome, we already know the first 3 picks when we're still nearly an hour away from the start.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Scott Wright is a hack. Pinches info from others, and his player analysis is basically a cut and paste job off others work.

I'm not surpised you think he's good.

Same deal for Gosselin. You bitch about that? I don't care where he gets his info from, as long as it's accurate.

Stick to email-stalking Hostile, bro.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Vikings will get the same exact player they wanted all along and get an extra 4th, 5th, and 7th.

Browns get a franchise RB for three Day 3 picks.

The rare good deal for both teams trade.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Scott Wright is a hack. Pinches info from others, and his player analysis is basically a cut and paste job off others work.

I'm not surpised you think he's good.

He's a turd who elevated Barron to #12 based on Schefter's tweet yesterday. He never had him that high in previous mocks.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
what would make this a bad draft to trade up in?

Again if a team is absolutely sold on a guy and believes there's no way they can get without moving up, why "settle" for someone

Remember a few years ao when they supposedly were going to take Max Unger and everyone knew it? Seattle moved up a few spots ahead of us and nabbed him, and everyone complained that the Cowboys should have not sat on their hands

The Giants did this to us a couple times recently too

I wouldnt give up the farm to move up, but if they can get a decent deal done its the right move IMO

There will be no one worth moving up for. And, before you try the old "how do you know that?" argument... I'm not guessing.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Same deal for Gosselin. You bitch about that? I don't care where he gets his info from, as long as it's accurate.

Stick to email-stalking Hostile, bro.

I've never said anything about Gosselin good or bad. And I've never emailed Hostile once. Nor did I have 50k+ posts on his board slurping his cock until he got bored and hit the ban button.

Top Bottom