Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think I know how it would be spun: "The fact that we never heard this just proves that Garrett has everything on lockdown! He's in charge now!"

which is a riot.

many of us have wondered this from last year, if he is so saban esque why are the employees giving up all this info to random people on the internet....not only would he not allow that but they would risk there jobs.

its all bull. and its coming from media guys who dont have a clue anyway, secondhand media crap.

Reaction score
which is a riot.

many of us have wondered this from last year, if he is so saban esque why are the employees giving up all this info to random people on the internet....not only would he not allow that but they would risk there jobs.

its all bull. and its coming from media guys who dont have a clue anyway, secondhand media crap.

That's actually a great point.

Someone should start a thread there saying something to the effect of "How back-asswards are the Cowboys organization under Jerry and Jason, that so many random people who post on an internet forum are getting inside information????"

Love to see the spin on that.

Reaction score
@nickeatman
@ishnutz11 - I don't think the Boys are too high on Kirkpatrick. Was told the only cb they'd take at 14 is Claiborne and he'll be long gone

Reaction score
@NFLDraftRumble
Ed Werder: Dallas will not move up and are making alternate plans for their pick.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
3. Vikings - Kalil
4. Browns - Trent
5. Eagles* cox
6. Rams - Claireborne
7. Jags - chandler jones
8. Jets * - Justin Blackmon
9. Panthers - Quinton Coples
10. Bills - Riley reiff
11. Chiefs - Luke kuechly
12. Seahawks - Michael Floyd
13. Cardinals - Melvin Ingram
14 .* Chargers - dontari poe
15. Eagles- Mark Barron
16. Jets - cordy Glenn
17. Bengals. Stephen Gilmore
18. Cowboys - David decastro

Cowboys predictions:
18. Decastro
45. Al ta'amu
3rd. Dwight bentley/cb
3rd. Brandon Taylor S/ lsu
4th. Ordon Charles TE/Georgia
4th. Oliver Vernon olb/da u

Guessing?

:fern

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
stolen from another forum:

just heard a live report from valley ranch ian rapoport

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ian rapoport said he was told the cowboys are interested in 4 players s mark baron is one of course but he said dallas is concerned he wont be there for the 14 pick, and their also interested in lsu de m brockers , he said the cowboys are high on him, also stanford G d decastro, cowboys love how he gets after it, and a name we may not have heard of is OL cordy glen , a big bear type to come in and play G, he also said jerry may have flirted yesterday with maybe moving up or back in the draft but ian said they likely will stay put and make the pick at 14.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ed Werder coming up on ESPN from valley ranch.

Typical Zoner: "we already know, Ed. We got sources too."

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ryan Tannehill= best QB in this draft.

Luck is a queer, RG3 not as good as Vick.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
3. Vikings - Kalil
4. Browns - Trent
5. Eagles* cox
6. Rams - Claireborne
7. Jags - chandler jones
10. Bills - Riley reiff
15. Eagles- Mark Barron
16. Dolphins - tanenhill

Cowboys predictions:
18. Decastro
45. Al ta'amu
3rd. Dwight bentley/cb

If we ended up with DeCastro AFTER a trade down I'd run naked down the street, turning my dick into a giant flaming blister I'd be beating it so fast.

Reaction score
If we ended up with DeCastro AFTER a trade down I'd run naked down the street, turning my dick into a giant flaming blister I'd be beating it so fast.

[video=youtube;FnAhOgza7mY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnAhOgza7mY[/video]

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
‏ @mattmosley
Of all the names being tossed around for Cowboys tonight, here's one that might surprise you: Cordy Glenn. Cowboys like him.

This is no surprise. He was invited to VR. He's my second choice---particularly in a trade down, if DeCastro is gone.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3. Vikings - Kalil
4. Browns - Trent
5. Eagles* cox
6. Rams - Claireborne
7. Jags - chandler jones
10. Bills - Riley reiff
15. Eagles- Mark Barron
16. Dolphins - tanenhill

Cowboys predictions:
18. Decastro
45. Al ta'amu
3rd. Dwight bentley/cb

The Eagles would have two 1st round picks just from trading up? WOW!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys predictions:
18. Decastro
45. Al ta'amu
3rd. Dwight bentley/cb

Either use one of those 3rd rounders on Bruce Irvin, or package both of them and trade back into the 2nd round and get Andre Branch. And use one of those 4th rounders on Josh Norman, and I would be ecstatic.

Reaction score
Cowherd seems to have taken the bait about Dallas taking Jenkins.

Tim McMahon and Nate on right now. NOT fans of Brockers. They like DeCastro and moved to center.

Reaction score
The Eagles would have two 1st round picks just from trading up? WOW!

Shut your butt

Either use one of those 3rd rounders on Bruce Irvin, or package both of them and trade back into the 2nd round and get Andre Branch. And use one of those 4th rounders on Josh Norman, and I would be ecstatic.

Irvin has a 1st round promise from NE.

Shea mccelin prob won't make it into the 2nd but if he's there at 33 we should be burning the phoned up

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Courtesy of IR at CZ:

As usual I can't tell if this is Norm's opinions or what he's heard from his sources...

-- Doesn't believe reports that Dallas is trading up for Barron. They really like a lot of the players in the 3rd and 4th round.

-- They've fallen back in love with DeCastro, particularly after he said he would be willing to play center. Of course they would love an opportunity to get Cox, but it will probably come down to a choice between Barron and DeCastro at 14, and Brockers has fallen behind those two. Between DeCastro and Barron a bluechip player will be there at #14 who will be ready to step in as a Day 1 starter.

-- Cowboys aren't touching the character risks of Coples, Jenkins, Jeffery, Denard. Also Dre Kirkpatrick and Bruce Irvin.

Top Bottom