Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm trying to keep up with the game on NFL.com. Looks like a sure loss for Philly. Vick had no pass attempts on last drive.

Real good day. Real good night.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Vick got knocked out...sloppy game riddled with penalties and turnovers....

Eagles had the worst red zone defense in the league last year, looks even worse this year.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Vick got knocked out...sloppy game riddled with penalties and turnovers....

Eagles had the worst red zone defense in the league last year, looks even worse this year.

Any possibility it's a long term injury?

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Vick was wrapped up around the legs and twisted down. As Vick was twisted down, Vick's helmet was whipped right into another Eagles OL's helmet.

Aside from blood from a bit tongue, the real damage was the neck whiplash.

Who knows how bad it is...I figure it's probably just going to be a real bad neck strain.

I imagine nfl.com highlights will show the hit.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Vick was wrapped up around the legs and twisted down. As Vick was twisted down, Vick's helmet was whipped right into another Eagles OL's helmet.Aside from blood from a bit tongue, the real damage was the neck whiplash.

Who knows how bad it is...I figure it's probably just going to be a real bad neck strain.

I imagine nfl.com highlights will show the hit.

They gonna fine Vick for leading with the helmet on that play? lol

Reaction score
NFL Network Airing Dal-SF Replay Tues.

Posted by nickeatman at 9/19/2011 1:57 PM CDT on dallascowboys.com

If you didn’t catch the dramatic Cowboys-49ers game from Sunday night, or just want to watch it once more for fun, you’ll get the chance Tuesday on NFL Network.

For the second straight week, the Cowboys will be one of the three games re-aired by the network as part of their weekly series NFL Replay at 8:30 p.m. (CDT) on Tuesday.

NFL Replay takes an exclusive look at the top games from the previous week in a 90-minute format that uses both the network feed and NFL Films footage, along with additional camera angles, coaches and players’ commentary along with wired sound from the field, sidelines and locker room.

The show re-airs three games per week, and will also feature the Eagles-Falcons game on Monday night, along with Oakland-Buffalo on Tuesday.

Reaction score
Love how the announcer got all excited over the "wide open" receiver only to have the DB run across and intercept as soon as he got the words out of his mouth. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom