Status
Not open for further replies.

63echo

Reaction score
Damn. Alex Flanagan is hot as hell but her voice is irritating.

If only I had some way of shutting her up.

63echo

Reaction score
Even if we'd have had Emmitt running behind the 1992 OL, you bypass an extra point FG attempt to win the game. Alot of bad things can still happen, and we had a rookie free agent center in there doing the snapping. Why risk a bad exchange/snap or your C getting pushed back into the QB/RB and potentially causing a fumble.

I agree here. Take the gimme win. Not even Bailey could've missed that.

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Gotta ask...after Bailey's GW field goal went in, what order did you celebrate in?

a. Post spur of the minute, unintelligble smileys and "asdlf;jkafd" in DCC
b. Make a cohesive post in the DCC
c. Jump up and down and yelling in your TV room
d. Phone call/text your Cowboys-fans buddies
e. Phone call/test your Cowboys-Haters buddies

Today, I went c, a, d/e, b...

I was closer to 'c'.

I also took a deep breath and started to relax, because this game made me really nervous!!

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
How about having so little faith in your run game that you kick the FG on 1st down...from the 1 yard line.

Dude, we've been showing that we have little faith in the running game for awhile now. That's why we throw it when we're 3 yards from the end-zone.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm sure any moment there will be a post from Hostile on how he knew Holley was special from the 1st episode of 4th and Long.

I know exactly how it's going to be scripted. Long-windedness trails down to an apology to Holley, promising never to dog him again, although he won't completely trust him either.

Reaction score
I feel sick. Numb. I don't like winning like this. This changes nothing as far as I am concerned. It shouldn't have come down to this.

I'm a foam fingered melvin, but I actually think this win could be a momentum buider.

At the very least, it provides Garrett with some "never give up/never out of it" coachspeak.

For a team that always finds a way to lose, we found a way to win.

Oh... and I'm really interested to hear the media perspective on Romo from a national level in the morning.

To come back after breaking his rib.. to lead a team like that... incredible.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm a foam fingered melvin, but I actually think this win could be a momentum buider.

At the very least, it provides Garrett with some "never give up/never out of it" coachspeak.

Oh... and I'm really interested to hear the media perspective on Romo from a national level in the morning.

You think there's a chance Romo misses next week?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Is his ribs broke? Or just bruised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom