Status
Not open for further replies.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
After the packers make a repeat performance of this next week the giants are going to have the us against the world card out and playing for their lives.

Like 07. They are not as talented but coughlin like the man he learned from parcells are masters of the underdog rule.

We can bury them in two weeks, but first we have to beat the cardinals.

The giants have won both games in the new stadium so far....Kevin Gilbride owned wade for 4 years.

Can't wait to see how Ryan attacks Gilbrides offense. Also wonder if buddy punching Gilbride in Houston comes up.

Either way, we will get them all fired up and playing the woe is me, nobody believes in us card.

Beat them in that scenario and it will be three straight collapses for the giants and no playoffs for them since 08.

Damn I can't wait for that game,

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think the Giants have resigned themselves to losing against both the Saints and upcoming Packers, and are looking to put it all in against the Cowboys. It is that game where they will attempt to make their run, because they would still have a chance to win out and take the division and if they were to lose that game, they would be 3 games out and essentially out of playoff contention.

Reaction score
I think the Giants have resigned themselves to losing against both the Saints and upcoming Packers, and are looking to put it all in against the Cowboys. It is that game where they will attempt to make their run, because they would still have a chance to win out and take the division and if they were to lose that game, they would be 3 games out and essentially out of playoff contention.
If they've done that, their season is over.

Reaction score
Uh no it wouldn't be. With the Saints, Packers, and Cowboys, that there is the hardest part of their remaining schedule. If they can get one of those games, theya re still in it.
Teams don't "resign" to losing games. If they do, it shows they have a loser's mentality and they're done.

I'm not arguing that they've done that. I'm just saying it's ridiculous to think they're going into this week giving up a loss just because they're playing the Packers.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

The fact that we get them at home is huge. We have not beat them here yet and we have been excellent at home. I think we get them this year here but it will be a battle. No doubt they will playing their last meaningful game if they get beat by the packers, no doubt they will have all there players and no doubt the ny media and team will show Dallas no respect.

We will need austin and jenkins and we will need them playing at a high level. If we get these next two we will be in really good shape.

Coughlin is the master of rallying the troops when in an underdog situation. But even having said that they have collapsed every second half of the season since they won the superbowl and burrress shot himself in the leg.

If we knock them out it is going to be fantastic.

Its a crazy league though and who knows what can happen.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Week 13 Dallas at Arizona chatter thread

Let me get this started by again declaring my hatred for the Dream Team, and hope that they get royally steamrolled tonight.

Seasquaks lost WR Sidney Rice for the season though, that will definitely hurt them some tonight.

Reaction score
Meh... give me a Eagles win.

Again, this is all draft status now. Even though the Eagles don't draft that well, I still don't want them too high on the draft list. Plus, I'd prefer they have the #3 schedule next year, as opposed to the #4 schedule. Redskins deserve to be last in the division.

Reaction score
As for the Cowboys @ Arizona...

Dallas - 24
Arizona - 20

The line for this game has gone from opening at Dal -6 to now being Dal -4.5

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let me get this started by again declaring my hatred for the Dream Team, and hope that they get royally steamrolled tonight.

Seasquaks lost WR Sidney Rice for the season though, that will definitely hurt them some tonight.

Eagles are without Maclin and Vick again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom