Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have to say... when we left them with 1:47 and 2 timeouts, I thought we were going to lose.

I'm so used to this defense crumbling in those situations.

Props to Rob Ryan.

Reaction score
Wait... where was that character tonight that was supposed to have been built?

A lot of chaos... new players... banged up players... young guys...

We fought until the end, and found a way to win.

It's easy to win when everything goes well. But to come through when things are going bad, and nothing seems to go your way... it builds character, and builds confidence, and builds a team.

C

Cr122

It's easy to win when everything goes well. But to come through when things are going bad, and nothing seems to go your way... it builds character, and builds confidence, and builds a team.

Yup. That just about sums it up, bro.

Reaction score
Also... Romo is re-defining his career and the leagues perception of him early this year.

You going to say he's not a leader now?

You going to say he chokes under pressure?

Really?

Reaction score
Also... Romo is re-defining his career and the leagues perception of him early this year.

Really?

Not me....I've always been his biggest fan....I remember what we had between him and Aikman

C

Cr122

Really?

Yup. Plus he showed that tonight by yelling at guys like Costa and Ogletree.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seriously though.

Bangersandmash. Your team played the better game. Made our offense look stupid.

I wouldn't go that far. Fuck that. We had our #1 WR out, and our #2 was still gimpy. Our QB was playing with bad ribs and not getting any help from the #3 WR, the Center was fucking up, and then we had the refs against us. With all that, I would say WE played the better game... and WON. We overcame all that shit.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My Favs on the D.

Ware and Lee .... Beast Mode Mutha:censored

BTW__Where the hell are those Skins fans that invaded a few days ago ?!?!?

Let's give Spencer some props, as well as Ball. He played solid. We rip on the guy, but I will give himk credit when it's due, and it is due tonight. But more importanly... props to ROB RYAN.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

PREACH!:bow

Buit to the fucker who even had to ask, if it's got to be explained then you wouldn't understand anyway.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yup. Plus he showed that tonight by yelling at guys like Costa and Ogletree.

Costa...smh. Despite winning, we need to replace him with Kowalski. I still however, would like to see Costa at LG. But do you punish Nagy, who had a decent game?

Reaction score
Let's give Spencer some props, as well as Ball. He played solid. We rip on the guy, but I will give himk credit when it's due, and it is due tonight. But more importanly... props to ROB RYAN.

Ball played better cause he wasn't out there as Often, I think him sprinkled in will make him a better player. Spencer had a pretty solid game he needed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom