Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BW6gY.gif
BW6gY.gif
BW6gY.gif

You must have gotten those from a Seahawks forum.

Right?

Reaction score
Those laughing/crying smilies are the most obnoxious thing in the world.

They make me want to punch other peoples babies.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just saw Vick's postgame crybaby-fest. What a f'in pussy. If I was a defensive player in this league I'd be even more inclined to hit him whenever I could.

Dream team! lol

I don't like Vick or anybody that plays for the Eagles, but he does have a point. I don't have much sympathy for him, because the late hits he's been getting do not compare in number to what Romo gets.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I keep waiting for Tom Jackson to shit in his hand at throw it at somebody on that panel.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
They just showed that game where Santana Moss caught those two long TDs to beat us like 5 years ago.

Jerry looks like he's aged 35 years since then.

:towel:towel:towel

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The keys to this game are Rob Ryan and his ability to confuse Rex Grossman into making some bad throws. Like he started making Alex Smith do in the 2nd half last week, and for the running game to get going, to take some hits off Romo. Not too sure about the running game getting started, but I like the chances of Rob Ryan inducing Rex Grossman into showing his bad side.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett to my knowledge, has not called any screen plays, well maybe one, all year. I wonder does that change this game because of the Redskins tendency to bolitz?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Gotta stop the run and cover Fred Davis in the redzone. If Rob Ryan and his defense can force Rex to try and comeback from 14 or more, it's going to be a loooooong night for Washington.

If this team does what it usually does and let's the other team stay close, then I'd say Washington wins a close game.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Garrett to my knowledge, has not called any screen plays, well maybe one, all year. I wonder does that change this game because of the Redskins tendency to bolitz?

Doubt it. We should have been screening the NYJets to death. He likes throwing down the field.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Doubt it. We should have been screening the NYJets to death. He likes throwing down the field.

Yeah I know, he likes to go for the kill shot. Although, we still could have won that game. Now if Garrett didn't want to show anything early, then that's fine. Right now, would be a perfect time to do the screens.

I'd like to see Romo do some rollouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom