Status
Not open for further replies.

Cythim

Reaction score
Kitna is carted off the field after the first series and the Giants reserves are on the field before halftime.

sbk92

Reaction score
I'm really conflicted.

I've backed Red Ball since he arrived here and really want him to pan out as a great one. But if he does well now, Jerry doesn't change. We've got the owner teetering right now. People say he'll never step down as GM. I don't know that I believe that. I think it's at least possible, and certainly more probable if we continue to tank this season.

cowboysforlife

Spectator
Reaction score
It is hard to say witch team will show up. I would love to see this team go in and beat them but who to say.

As for Jerry stepping down as GM, He said Friday on his radio show he will a way's make the finale call on players.

So why bring in another GM when he will a way's make the call anyway. The show is on DC.com

sbk92

Reaction score
Wait.

Schefter just reported the Redskins are in negotiations with McNabb's agent on a new 4 year deal that matches the deal Tom Brady has in New England.

W. T. F.

sbk92

Reaction score
It is hard to say witch team will show up. I would love to see this team go in and beat them but who to say.

As for Jerry stepping down as GM, He said Friday on his radio show he will a way's make the finale call on players.

So why bring in another GM when he will a way's make the call anyway. The show is on DC.com

Not when he's in the dirt, he won't.

Could be any day now. Shat happens.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
What I seriously think is we'll give great effort today but come up short. Maybe 27-17ish.

sbk92

Reaction score
If I heard that McNabb report correctly, that is one of the worst decisions from a front office in recent years.

Tom Brady money. For a rapidly declining, inaccurate, out of shape, soon to be 34 year old QB.

C

Cr122

Wait.

Schefter just reported the Redskins are in negotiations with McNabb's agent on a new 4 year deal that matches the deal Tom Brady has in New England.

W. T. F.

:WTF Snyder has Mike's balls.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just got up. I'm going to eat lunch at my Dad's and then be back for the game.

Later a-holes.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It would be awesome if we lost big again today and Jason started cutting and benching mofos left and right this next week.

I doubt he has that power since with Lord Jerry still sucking air, but still, it would be awesome.

Giants 44
Cowboys 17

C

Cr122

It would be awesome if we lost big again today and Jason started cutting and benching mofos left and right this next week.

I doubt he has that power since with Lord Jerry still sucking air, but still, it would be awesome.

Giants 44
Cowboys 17

I just want to see how Jason reacts to his team struggling.

Anything is better than what we had to look at with Wade. Clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom