Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol at Chris Berman telling the rest of the crew to turn off the sad song about the Cowboys and having them switch to talking about the teams that are doing well.

Reaction score
I just want to go on record here, and in all the other places I've mentioned it throughout the forum . . . I hate Marion Barber and Alan Ball with the same level of disdain as I had for Quincy Carter.

It's rare that I wish career ending injuries on Cowboy players, but I do with these guys.

Reaction score
I hope Marion Barber, Alan Ball, and Wade Phillips wake up and see this, as soon as they open their eyes:

6.gif

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just want to go on record here, and in all the other places I've mentioned it throughout the forum . . . I hate Marion Barber and Alan Ball with the same level of disdain as I had for Quincy Carter.

It's rare that I wish career ending injuries on Cowboy players, but I do with these guys.

I hate Scandrick, Davis, and Gurode, and Garrett as much as you feel about Carter.

sbk92

Reaction score
Gameday Chatter - Cowboys/Giants - 11/14/10....

It's tied up at 17 with 3 minutes left in the game.

Cowboys ball.

Garrett calls a play that's so brilliant it causes the Giants to burn all three of their timeouts.

Buehler kicks the FG. They don't have time to respond.

Cowboys 20
Giants 17

C

Cr122

The Giants will realize we can't run the football and shut down our running game and leave us for dead.

Poor Kitna.

Reaction score
Giants lose Bradshaw early to an apparent foot injury, its very windy and Eli is turning the ball over at a Kitna-like rate....

But even after 6 turnovers the Giants get by the Cowboys 23-17 after a late collapse by the defense.

C

Cr122

The Giants might struggle at home tomorrow, they do better on the road than at home.

But if we play like we have been playing, they don't have to give 100% at home to win against us.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Giants might struggle at home tomorrow, they do better on the road than at home.

But if we play like we have been playing, they don't have to give 100% at home to win against us.

In my 15 years of watching football I have ever seen that and it doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom