cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
and I'm a Gulf War veteran and whatever that garbage in Somalia (Operation Restore Hope)was.

What's stopping you from joining now?

Point being, you can support things without you not currently being a part of it.

Reaction score
It's pretty sad that this thread disintegrated so quickly. Takes less than an hour to politicize all of this? Really? Like we're not going to hear about it for the next 3 months anyway.

Can we at least let all the information get out there before we start sarcastically asking for bomb-control legislation to try to take a dig at your political opponents?

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
and I'm a Gulf War veteran and whatever that garbage in Somalia (Operation Restore Hope)was.

What's stopping you from joining now?

Point being, you can support things without you not currently being a part of it.

I get your point,he tried to derail the topic with something completely unrelated.
I just upped the ante.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Meanwhile, this is part of the problem in this country. Instead of coming together to find a solution to a real problem we all just scramble to support our point of views. The pro gun people here used today's tragedy to try to make gun control look ineffective. Liberals will use it to rally their troops too.

I miss Americans that put America, and not their personal interests, first.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
It's pretty sad that this thread disintegrated so quickly. Takes less than an hour to politicize all of this? Really? Like we're not going to hear about it for the next 3 months anyway.

Can we at least let all the information get out there before we start sarcastically asking for bomb-control legislation to try to take a dig at your political opponents?

Thank you

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Meanwhile, this is part of the problem in this country. Instead of coming together to find a solution to a real problem we all just scramble to support our point of views. The pro gun people here used today's tragedy to try to make gun control look ineffective. Liberals will use it to rally their troops too.

I miss Americans that put America, and not their personal interests, first.

It is and it is intended to be that way by mainly the media.
The first responders where not yet at the scene when people at CNN where already pointing fingers at "Right wing extremists".
That's why I posted what I posted.
We are just individuals with an opinion who repudiate the irresponsible journalism and opinion pieces like we saw today.
Difference is,we don't have the platform.This is just between us here.
I'd never go on tv and shoot my mouth so recklessly regardless of my ideas,that is non sense,and a major cablenetwork did that right away.
Remember the Times Square failed attack?
Michael Bloomberg suggested it was a "Tea Partier" upset over the passing of the Affordable Care Act.
How irresponsible was that?...today we saw the same thing on CNN.
They don't care about the victims,they are just collateral damage to carry an agenda.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
oh your comments in this thread were a subtle means of protest against the left wing media

my mistake. makes perfect sense

Reaction score
Amazing that only 2 people (so far) were killed. At least there's that silver lining.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
True... I'm surprised that there weren't people trampled.

To add to your first comment though. I am a little surprised as well that there weren't more initially dead from the initial blast.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Amazing that only 2 people (so far) were killed. At least there's that silver lining.

Agreed. People are always quick to judge me. The reality is I care very much and feel for all the people affected by today's events. I was simply applying the liberal solutions to ensure it never occurs again.

Top Bottom