sbk92

Reaction score
For anybody that doesn't know, ROD is a Cowboys-Forum reg who was ridiculously banned there for basically questioning one of their many rules.

Good active member to have here.

You're welcome.

sbk92

Reaction score
Things are much slower here, Ride. But, then again, this forum's only months old.

Reaction score
I remember the username, even though I spent very little time at C-F.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you washed all the gay off you before arriving.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hey, ROD, I F'n dare you to call me out publicly over one of my rules.

Especially if it's obviously a double standard.

C

Cr122

Welcome ROD!!

You'll like it here better, we're just not as big as C-F, but I will tell you we get busy at times, and we are growing.

Reaction score
I remember the username, even though I spent very little time at C-F.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you washed all the gay off you before arriving.

I meant the gay of C-F. I wasn't calling you gay, ROD. But even if you were, that's okay. TinyTim will PM you shortly for clarification.

✭RIDE✭OR✭DIE✭

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I was busy last night adding VPN software to my pc to disguise my IP address to create several new accounts at C-F just to stir some shit up. They cant stop me. LMAO

Now this place may not have as many members but everyone has to start out somewhere and if this place is as great as the welcome I have received, (with the exception of Midtwats gay bashing welcome) then this board will grow faster because of it. Again thanks for having me and look forward to getting to post and know you all better.

C

Cr122

✮RIDE✮OR✮DIE✮;44031 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I was busy last night adding VPN software to my pc to disguise my IP address to create several new accounts at C-F just to stir some shit up. They cant stop me. LMAO

Now this place may not have as many members but everyone has to start out somewhere and if this place is as great as the welcome I have received, (with the exception of Midtwats gay bashing welcome) then this board will grow faster because of it. Again thanks for having me and look forward to getting to post and know you all better.

Just don't take offense to a lot of things said here, because we are a ball busting group.

Feel free to speak your mind, seriously.

C

Cr122

✮RIDE✮OR✮DIE✮;44036 said:
Ball busting I can handle.

I know you can, that's why you will make a good fit here.

We don't give out all that kissing and ass slapping bullshit here.

We're real men.

Top Bottom