Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Forget rookie of the year, he's a legit MVP candidate. Him and Dak. Check it. Dallas was 1-11 without Romo last year. Returning relatively the same cast with those 2 they are 8-1.

Much needs to be said for that. Of course Brady will win it, but I think you have to put those 2 into the discussion, esp Zeke. I'm sure we could live with Romo starting, but without Zeke this team is not very good.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Zeke hand s down. What other player in the league can do this much to overcome an incompetent head coach?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
He should absolutely get NFC MVP. League MVP will probably go to Brady. Deserved or not.

Reaction score
Elliott deserves any accolades he receives.

I liked the draft pick, but had no idea how good he would be.

That screen was wow! That acceleration for his size? He's a freak.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen a screen like that from this team since early 90s.

The guy is special. Hopefully he isn't addicted to beating the shit out of women like Gregory is to pot.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Elliott deserves any accolades he receives.

I liked the draft pick, but had no idea how good he would be.

That screen was wow! That acceleration for his size? He's a freak.

How he was able to slow down, make a cut and then immediately turn on the jets again was simply a freak of nature play.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen a screen like that from this team since early 90s.

The guy is special. Hopefully he isn't addicted to beating the shit out of women like Gregory is to pot.

That early 90's teams rarely ever ran screen plays. Those were brute teams that just manhandled and ran teams over.

That play was a thing of beauty though.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Zeke will definitely be in the running. If they end up with the #1 seed and Dak does finish the season strong I think he should be in the running too. Would be amazing and well deserved for both Dak and Zeke to win Co-ROY and Co-MVP.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak Prescott.

Zeke has been great for sure, but this wouldn't be happening with Matt Cassel or Kellen Moore at qb.

Whoever that kid (rookie free agent OL I believe) was that stepped on Kellen Moore in TC and broke his ankle should get a huge bonus from the Jones family. Like never have to work again kind of bonus.

Reaction score
Man, Gavin Escobar almost got shoved into Zeke. How he burst through that tiny window... He's a special guy. I don't know many RBs ever who could have gotten through there. Emmitt didn't have the speed to do that IMO.

Side note: Anyone else find it odd that Joe and Troy insist on calling him Ezekiel?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm worried that Dak and Zeke might hit a rookie wall. They're not used to playing a 16 game season, and even longer depending on what happens in the playoffs.

debbie-downer.jpg

FanSince61

Cheerleader
Reaction score
i hate joe buck as a play-by-play announcer.

I have to mute the tv, I can not stand to listen to him during the game. I did go back and listen on the replay of the game just to listen to him call our TDs. On at least two he said "Touchdown no flags", like he is expecting a flag every time we score. It was hard for him to call Zeke's last TD. Then on the replay he added they got it off with 1 second remaining on the play clock. What a jerk!!

Top Bottom