Reaction score
It would be worth all this drama bullshit if it lead to Goodell riding off into the sunset never to be heard from again.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

From the article: “The conclusions were not based on he said, she said,” a person familiar with the league’s investigation said soon after it was completed. “It was an analysis of the evidence.”

How can anyone state that the conclusions were based on the evidence? For months now I've been looking for the proverbial smoking gun. When Elliott was suspended for 6 games, I thought for sure there's some damning evidence out there that warranted that type of penalty. I thought when the NFL used 4 different "independent" investigators to look at the case, that it would be fair in a sense that any penalty would be met with universal and unanimous agreement/consensus of those four people based on the evidence. I'm still waiting.......

All the witnesses that I'm aware of provided statements in support of Elliott and in contradiction to Thompson. At the very least, these witnesses, some of whom are friend(s) of Thompson, provided more corroboration to Elliott's story than hers. About the only person who supports Thompson's claim is Thompson herself.

Elliott has issues. He needs to clean up his act. But that doesn't mean that he assaulted Thompson or is guilty of what he's accused of doing. The NFL is digging a hole for itself here. This is just bad publicity and comes on the heels of the kneeling controversy that has given it another black eye.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Whoa!! This even further explains why Lucky was cut.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Whoa!! This even further explains why Lucky was cut.
I don't understand - did the texts come from Whitehead, or was Whitehead the Cowboy who supposedly slept with Thompson?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't understand - did the texts come from Whitehead, or was Whitehead the Cowboy who supposedly slept with Thompson?

Whitehead slept with Thompson. The texts came from an anonymous number. My guess would be they came from Thompson to make Zeke jealous.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
hostile and his "sources" strike again:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hostile and his sources are less accurate than a broken clock. That is down right humiliating.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wasn't today at 3pm the cuttoff for the decision?

Meaning if the NFL didn't announce its decision on Zeke's appeal by 3pm today that Zeke would be eligible to play for week 1

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The Cowboys wanted them to make the decision today, but the arbitrator has until tomorrow.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If this appeals guy had any shred of decency, he'd not only overturn this completely but make a fairly pointed summation of why he was doing it.

That said, he probably doesn't have any decency since he was hand picked by clown Goodell. I'm sure he'll uphold the suspension, meaning it will be up to the courts to throw this garbage out.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If this appeals guy had any shred of decency, he'd not only overturn this completely but make a fairly pointed summation of why he was doing it.

That said, he probably doesn't have any decency since he was hand picked by clown Goodell. I'm sure he'll uphold the suspension, meaning it will be up to the courts to throw this garbage out.

Meaning it will then be up to the court as to whether or not he will play Week 1. Let us all hope they rule in Zeke's favor.

Top Bottom