cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jon's "truck"
big-gay-ice-cream-truck-3-300x225.jpg

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
The straight ones don't. These guys must be gay.

Muscle cars are an exception to the rule, but they have to be a second vehicle that is only driven on weekends. Drivers of hybrid cars should have "gay" branded on their forehead.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hardcore Mexicans are the worst drivers. The ones that drive the faded metallic silver vans from the early 90s. Mfers drive 35mph in 55mph zones.

I will kill a small family of those mfers one day.

Disclaimer: regular Mexicans are fine.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll go with black women. They drive slow, tailgate, and expect you to let them into traffic while rarely thanking you.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I'll go with black women. They drive slow, tailgate, and expect you to let them into traffic while rarely thanking you.

They also slam on brakes at every railroad crossing and go across it at 5mph.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I'd rather have a Sonata Hybrid from Hyundai. Same everything, only with twice the warranty.

Um...you would take a Hyundai over a Lexus? The Avalon is a re-badged Lexus 300 with a nicer interior that was designed and built in the US.

Picked up mine Wednesday evening. I love it. 41mpg and 0-60 in about 7sec. Bigger than a Taurus, quieter than a Bentley and a better interior than a Lexus. What's not to like?

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It's a car.

Yep. Fortunately I still have my 2008 4 Runner for camping and fishing and my 2003 Ford pickup for hauling stuff. I drive over 20,000 miles a year and the damn gas was killing me. When it is $5 a gallon next year I will be smiling.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Um...you would take a Hyundai over a Lexus? The Avalon is a re-badged Lexus 300 with a nicer interior that was designed and built in the US.

Picked up mine Wednesday evening. I love it. 41mpg and 0-60 in about 7sec. Bigger than a Taurus, quieter than a Bentley and a better interior than a Lexus. What's not to like?

hmm, my buick verano was supposed to be quieter than a Bentley. Do you have the double pain glass in your Avalon?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I bet a replacement window would be expensive. Can you actually see the two panes?

Yes. That's some tough shit though. I don't know if I told you guys, but when I was driving down the highway some weeks back; a metal object from some truck that I guess was holding a tire, broke off, hit my front windshield at like 90 mph and just glanced off of it with not a scratch. As for the tire; it flew across the opposite lane divider smashing onto the roof of an SUV.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
A truck is the kind of vehicle that you don't need to own, as long as you know someone that has one.

Top Bottom