Reaction score
X-Dawg was right with pretty much everything he ever said.

Pretty fucking sad.

Reaction score
Yep.

Romo will never lead this team on any deep playoff run. Hell, he's already provided us with our largest 4th quarter collapse and then largest ever collapse in just four weeks so for this year. I can't wait til that downs-eyed ****** is gone. But what is he, 31? I guess it'll be another 10 years or so to realize this dream though.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep.

Romo will never lead this team on any deep playoff run. Hell, he's already provided us with our largest 4th quarter collapse and then largest ever collapse in just four weeks so for this year. I can't wait til that downs-eyed ****** is gone. But what is he, 31? I guess it'll be another 10 years or so to realize this dream though.

Recently, I o0nly wished an injury to one player: Roy Williams, WR.

May Romo re-injure his ribs or soemthing serious and is done for the year.

Reaction score
Recently, I o0nly wished an injury to one player: Roy Williams, WR.

May Romo re-injure his ribs or soemthing serious and is done for the year.

It won't matter though because as many games as he'll lose for us, we don't have anyone better right now. And what's worse is Jerry has no intention of looking for anyone better.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What a bunch of quitters.

Coming out of the bye I hope all u guys find something else to do on Sunday.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

I can't believe how up and down people can be. Week one was the lowest of lows. Understandable. Then Romo comes back playing injured and helps win football games 2 weeks in a row.

Now he's garbage?

I don't buy that.

Reaction score
Its only Week 4 we have plenty of time to get shit right and get some players healthy.

Now I admit that wont help Tony any as he is still going to do his "thing" regardless but we will have almost all our players back to close to 100% for the Pats game.

Hopefully they address the run game during the bye and work on a more balanced gameplan so its not entirely ON Tony's shoulders...

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can't believe how up and down people can be. Week one was the lowest of lows. Understandable. Then Romo comes back playing injured and helps win football games 2 weeks in a row.

Now he's garbage?

I don't buy that.

Tough losses are where u can separate the fans who have a clue and those who don't.

Reaction score

Nah, I'll do what I've been doing the last several years. Watch them win some and then give some away they shouldn't. And in the end it'll likely end with no playoff win just like 14 of the last 15 years.

Reaction score

Now he's garbage?

I don't buy that.

He's the same as he's always been since day one. Funny how some think he'll suddenly become a good consistent QB.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
He's the same as he's always been since day one. Funny how some think he'll suddenly become a good consistent QB.

I think there's more to it than Tony being a good QB or a bad QB.

This team will live and die by the pass until they fix the issues on te O-line that will allow them to run the ball consistently.

IMO, if Romo is having to drop back nearly 50 times in a game, it's a recipe for disaster.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lmfao at u retards. We'll be fine, romo is good, hop walk your dog or play your favorite dungeons and dragons you overreacting nerdass fuckwits.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
One problem with your vision of our running game, Sheik. Garrett has no desire to incorporate it as other than a complementary pawn. Just look at who he's chosen to be our Rbs.

Reaction score
I think there's more to it than Tony being a good QB or a bad QB.

This team will live and die by the pass until they fix the issues on te O-line that will allow them to run the ball consistently.

IMO, if Romo is having to drop back nearly 50 times in a game, it's a recipe for disaster.

No doubt Garrett's retarded non-stop-passing playcalling hasn't helped matters. But bottomline is, Romo choked here before Garrett came along and will likely continue if Garrett were gone tomorrow. It's what he does.

But all he has to do is pull out a win against a mediocre team and most of the fan base will be waving their towels and wearing his jersey. But right around the corner will be another game like today or like the Jets game to bring most back down again.

Top Bottom