map19.jpg

map20.jpg

map21.jpg

map23.jpg

map24.jpg

map25.jpg

map26.jpg

Reaction score
This all means fat people live longer... The skinny ones are dying off in huge numbers, driving the ratio of fat people to skinny people up.

Cythim

Reaction score
When the Fat Generation dies off America will be better off. Productivity will rise, healthcare will fall, and the economy will flourish. Someone tell McDs to hurry with my double cheese!

Cythim

Reaction score
There was a report on the news a few nights ago that said it was okay to be fat if you eat healthy.

Reaction score
I love how you can do a study, get the interesting results you want, and pass it off as fact.

I love how if you and I were to ever get into a fist fight, I'd beat you up in such a fashion that you'd be ashamed to ever show your face in public again and you'd go so far as to wear make up and womens clothing so as to avoid recognition from people who know you or had heard the story of how badly I beat you in a physical confrontation until one day you would be at a supermarket shopping for fruits, vegetables, womens razors, and sausage, when a small child would say to his mother that you looked like a female version of the guy that got his ass kicked by Midswat, and then people would stop and stare and then someone would say hey is that an adams apple and then someone would say how come that woman has hairy knuckles and then everyone would know that you were really you and not really an ugly woman and you'd be so embarrassed by not only getting your ass kicked in a ridiculously brutal fashion at my hands but also because now you'd be outed as a cross-dresser even though you may or may not have taken a man as a lover and you'd be so distraught that you'd climb the tallest building in that shit hole you call a town and you'd wait and wait and wait for the cops to come and for someone to talk you down when in reality the only person who would even give you any notice would be your mom who would show up to say jump you pussy cross dresser so you would but you wouldn't die because they don't have tall enough buildings in your crap town and you'd instead end up a cripple vegetable who would need to be cared for for the rest of your life and you'd become such a humongous liability to your loved ones that they'd hate you even more because not only did you tarnish your family name by getting beat up and cross dressing but now they had to wipe your ass after you pooped and spoon feed you apple sauce and shit.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I love how if you and I were to ever get into a fist fight, I'd beat you up in such a fashion that you'd be ashamed to ever show your face in public again and you'd go so far as to wear make up and womens clothing so as to avoid recognition from people who know you or had heard the story of how badly I beat you in a physical confrontation until one day you would be at a supermarket shopping for fruits, vegetables, womens razors, and sausage, when a small child would say to his mother that you looked like a female version of the guy that got his ass kicked by Midswat, and then people would stop and stare and then someone would say hey is that an adams apple and then someone would say how come that woman has hairy knuckles and then everyone would know that you were really you and not really an ugly woman and you'd be so embarrassed by not only getting your ass kicked in a ridiculously brutal fashion at my hands but also because now you'd be outed as a cross-dresser even though you may or may not have taken a man as a lover and you'd be so distraught that you'd climb the tallest building in that shit hole you call a town and you'd wait and wait and wait for the cops to come and for someone to talk you down when in reality the only person who would even give you any notice would be your mom who would show up to say jump you pussy cross dresser so you would but you wouldn't die because they don't have tall enough buildings in your crap town and you'd instead end up a cripple vegetable who would need to be cared for for the rest of your life and you'd become such a humongous liability to your loved ones that they'd hate you even more because not only did you tarnish your family name by getting beat up and cross dressing but now they had to wipe your ass after you pooped and spoon feed you apple sauce and shit.

Just shut up seriously. You are beating nobody's ass Boyo.

Top Bottom