X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jason Garret was abysmal

You see a crazy animated DC Rob Ryan? - I see a guy auditioning for Garrett's yob..

Dung Free - Pro Bowler - top Grader last season Cannot play like ass when the rest of the line if playing like ass.... he's the anchor ... BUT GUESS WHAT? he's not a LT ...he's a LG ...we need a LT folks ....

Dez Bryant big catch or not - getting quite sickening ....

There should be 2 cuts tomorrow... not Costa..... Mafailus Bennet and Keith Brooking .... Bennet isn't Star Worthy ....

Ogletree has no respect for preparation ...

If the Dallas Cowboys feel that Costa is the real deal -well then he and Romo should take 100 snaps in the am and the PM - like Manning and Harrison worked - put the time in son...

Mike Jenkins laying on the field every four seconds is quite sickening....

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good bye troll.

Good fucking riddance. I really think that X-Bitch is httr. She's not a Cowboys' fan. We pulled out a gutsy win with key players hurt and the refs against us, and she conti9nue to attempt to troll.

Imagine had we lost. And you banning her, dbair1967, is like throwing the rabbit in the briar patch. Now she has an excuse to hide out, rather than just stop posting.

Last edited:

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Since the original poster is banned, I'd like to take over this thread...

BITCHES>>> WELCOME TO "PHIL-DAWG'S HATE TO PISS IN YO CHEERIOS THREAD"!!!!!

You wanna sppon for your bowl, muthafucka?!?!?!

Reaction score
Seriously though, JG did have a horrible game tonight and im beginning to have bigger concerns about his ability to manage a football team. The sloppy play and silly basic mental mistakes continued in a big way tonight.

Dez and Jenkins were two of the best players on the field for us tonight though, so again, x dawg is a ******.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FIRST GUEST, D-BABY.

SIT YO MUTHAFUKIN ASS DOWN IN THE CHAIR. Now, howe you being these days?

MAN<GIT yOur Stank ass paul bunyun feet OFF MY TABLE!!!

~DMX dog bark~

WHO"S NExt???

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seriously though, JG did have a horrible game tonight and im beginning to have bigger concerns about his ability to manage a football team. The sloppy play and silly basic mental mistakes continued in a big way tonight.

I'm more sold on him than ever. If Wade or some other soft ass were running things and we had those same plays happen, we'd have been blown out.

We're going to win big with Garrett. We might be a year away, but this season will be interesting.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

Phil has made at least 3 funnies tonight that actually made me el-oh-el.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Dez and Jenkins were two of the best players on the field for us tonight though, so again, x dawg is a ******.

I thought he was very good.....he played to the game....we needed to win this game on defense and special teams and he madesure. We had that opportunity late.

Bennett and ogletree not hanging on to touchdowns is not the coaches fault......bad officiating is not either...

I thought the whole staff was excellent last night....

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Garrett needs to find a couple lineman this next offseason that can run block. He had an excuse when he was just the OC, but now he's the head coach. He should have the authority to make decisions with the roster. Kosier is done. Costa and Nagy are not proving to be strong run blockers. Doug Free and Tyron Smith are decent run blockers, but nothing spectacular.

It's sad that Garrett has to get creative just to run the football. That has to change.

Top Bottom