kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
and with the 9th pick in the 2011 Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select....Julio Jones? That is assuming we already have something in the works for a FA Guard/Tackle....

kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the pig ball story, ha!.....Would you still be pissed if we worked a trade with team ???, for Roy Williams, Barber, and Bennett, thus opening a spot on our team for another playmaker? This also would give us at least another 2nd/3rd rounder. I for one would also be pissed if we selected Julio without some type of trade for a FA guard/tackle. I brought this up because of a conversation on 1310 The Ticket(local sports station) they were having earlier concerning the possibility(knowing how Jerry likes to make a splash, ala., Dez Bryant).

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
and with the 9th pick in the 2011 Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select....Julio Jones? That is assuming we already have something in the works for a FA Guard/Tackle....

Not at all.

~dodges everyones bullets~

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Thanks for the pig ball story, ha!.....Would you still be pissed if we worked a trade with team ???, for Roy Williams, Barber, and Bennett, thus opening a spot on our team for another playmaker? This also would give us at least another 2nd/3rd rounder. I for one would also be pissed if we selected Julio without some type of trade for a FA guard/tackle. I brought this up because of a conversation on 1310 The Ticket(local sports station) they were having earlier concerning the possibility(knowing how Jerry likes to make a splash, ala., Dez Bryant).

Get your butt into the draft chatter thread.

sbk92

Reaction score

Depends on if Fairley fell to 9. I'd still go Tyron Smith over Jones but I wouldn't be hating the pick. You draft talent.

And besides, with Dez being a child and Roy sucking up the joint, we could use another WR.

Top Bottom