LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can think that was a good win.

Grossman threw 4 TDs. He finished the game with a 110 QB rating.

Sickening. But come on... you mean to tell me that you are surprised? This team always make shit QBs look all-pro. Young, Cutler, and Garrard. I can go on.

sbk92

Reaction score
I am surprised.

I half expected it going into the game, but after watching the first half, I wouldn't have believed they were capable of coming back like that.

That's a new low for what may be the worst defense we've ever had here. At least stat wise.

Reaction score
I am surprised.

I half expected it going into the game, but after watching the first half, I wouldn't have believed they were capable of coming back like that.

That's a new low for what may be the worst defense we've ever had here. At least stat wise.

This has to be the worst Defense I have seen here for a good while, to many over the hill players, need faster more athletic players...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Never said it was a pretty win, but it beats the crap out of the 1-7 half of the season with Wade

Dont focus so much on the negatives, instead look for the positives we do have. The negatives will get worked out in the offseason.

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone was shocked.

You see this fairly regularly in the NFL, where when a team takes a healthy lead, the opponent can rally and mount a comeback.

It has to do with complacency on the team with the leads part, as well as conservative playcalling.

Considering how dumb our team is, and how bad our secondary is . . . I wasn't shocked at all.

Regarding Rex Grossman . . . I loved that he had a big day. And I loved seeing McNabbs dumbass pouting on the sidelines all game. As an aside . . . someone should tell him to find somewhere else to put his hands, other than the front of his pants, Al Bundy style.

Reaction score
We let Rex Grossman lead a 2nd half comeback to tie the game where you once led 27-7, only to win it with a late FG, at home, and this flitboy is talking about it being a good win.

Look at the positive side, the Skin's will probably bring him back next year as their starter while they groom a QB from the draft after he TORCHED our pathetic secondary.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Worse games are still to me this past Sundays, J-ville, and Tennessee. Dallas suckass defense made these average QB's look like All stars. This team is not even close to championship material, and hasn't been. The smoke and mirrors routine is done. Time to get serious Dallas FO.

Reaction score
sbk isn't saying that was the worst game of the year.

He's saying it was the worst game since Garrett took over.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone was shocked.

You see this fairly regularly in the NFL, where when a team takes a healthy lead, the opponent can rally and mount a comeback.

It has to do with complacency on the team with the leads part, as well as conservative playcalling.
Considering how dumb our team is, and how bad our secondary is . . . I wasn't shocked at all.

Regarding Rex Grossman . . . I loved that he had a big day. And I loved seeing McNabbs dumbass pouting on the sidelines all game. As an aside . . . someone should tell him to find somewhere else to put his hands, other than the front of his pants, Al Bundy style.

That's why you will never see a team like the Patriots, Saints, and Eagles have another team come from behind and beat them. Because Belicek, Payton, and Reid, once they have a lead, they will continue to add to it no matter what, and play lock down defense. People bitch and complain about Belicek running up the score, but yesterday we saw two examples as to what happens when you have a large lead and get complacent. I hope GTarrett learns from this. Develop a killer instinct and it will trickle down to the players. Belicek will yank a player and get rid of them if he sees them toning it down becuase they have a large lead.

C

Cr122

Never said it was a pretty win, but it beats the crap out of the 1-7 half of the season with Wade

Dont focus so much on the negatives, instead look for the positives we do have. The negatives will get worked out in the offseason.

But as a coach the right thing to do is focus on the negatives.

Why? So your team doesn't think they won and get full of themselves.

There's always room for improvement win or lose.

sbk92

Reaction score

In other words, everything's good. Nothing to see here.

Which is pretty much always your take on the team.

Top Bottom