Reaction score
We're a football forum like the Cowboys are a football team.

Distractions and side shows everywhere.

Jbond... did you know mb4th picked out all the art work for the site?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I changed my first poop diaper last night. If you hate poop as much as I do, it's really something you dislike doing.

I don't mind pee, but I can't stand poop.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I forgot if you are iceberg or metalead but glass houses bro

I hope the cowboys win.

I also hope to keep receiving oral sex

I'm not ice or metal. Those guys were banned by Mid. The only reason I posted it was because bbgun had his panties in a wad whining about news posts in the news forum. I have kind of gave up on that forum anyway when the mods started closing threads left and right again.

Nothing wrong with getting a hummer, but post after post of 16 year-old nonsense gets old. Maybe we should create a forum for all the kids that feel the need to post about their made up sex lives. At least I post my news items in the news forum.

Reaction score
B t dubs you and your cabal ran off a good poster with your incessant shenanigans.

Now about those cowboys . Really hope they win

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not ice or metal. Those guys were banned by Mid. The only reason I posted it was because bbgun had his panties in a wad whining about news posts in the news forum. I have kind of gave up on that forum anyway when the mods started closing threads left and right again.

Nothing wrong with getting a hummer, but post after post of 16 year-old nonsense gets old. Maybe we should create a forum for all the kids that feel the need to post about their made up sex lives. At least I post my news items in the news forum.

Er, I responded to you in that thread because you were whining about football fans not paying attention to "real" news--despite the fact that "real" news will always be incidental to a football forum. You think I go to Red State or National Review Online to discuss the Cowboys?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
B t dubs you and your cabal ran off a good poster with your incessant shenanigans.

Now about those cowboys . Really hope they win

Personally I would like to see superpunk and all the guys that were banned back.

God Bless the Cowboys and God bless MB4 for the fine artwork you picked for the forum.

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhkaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

So anyways, the key to making your and your dog's deuces look the same is a week of the two of you eating nothing but sloppy joes and creamed corn.

Top Bottom