VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Make em glow in the dark.
We have Jimmy-I mean Bill-I mean Barack-I mean Joe in charge; acts of war are not acknowledged by the party of Anti-Americanism until the inevitable consequences are too loud to ignore, usually occurring during a Republican administration. Then they can blame that administration.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
An Israeli airstrike in a Damascus neighbourhood on Monday killed a high-ranking Iranian general, Iranian state media has said.

On Monday Israel struck the Sayeda Zeinab neighbourhood, located near a Shiite Muslim shrine, said Iran’s official news agency IRNA and the UK-based opposition war monitor the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. IRNA described Mousavi as a close companion of Gen Qassem Suleimani, the head of Iran’s elite Quds Force who was killed in a US drone strike in Iraq in January 2020.

touchdown

Reaction score
:)

Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said in a meeting of the Knesset Foreign Affairs Committee that Israel is engaged in a war on seven fronts, and all of Israel’s enemies are potential targets.

“We are being attacked from seven different arenas: Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, [Judea and Samaria], Iraq, Yemen, and Iran,” Gallant said.

He added, “We have already responded and acted in six of these areas, and I say here in the clearest way: Anyone who acts against us is a potential target, there is no immunity for anyone.”

touchdown

Reaction score
Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said Saturday that Israel’s war with Palestinian militant group Hamas will “continue for many months until Hamas is eliminated and the hostages are returned”.

touchdown

Reaction score
“As the chief of staff said this week, the war will continue many more months,” he told a televised news conference Saturday. “My policy is clear. We will continue to fight until we have achieved all the objectives of the war, first and foremost the annihilation of Hamas and the release of all the hostages.”

More than 120 hostages remain in Gaza, after militants seized more than 240 in the Oct. 7 assault that also killed some 1,200 people, mostly civilians.

Netanyahu is also at odds with the Biden administration over who should run Gaza after the war. He has rejected the U.S.-backed idea that a unified Palestinian government should run both Gaza and parts of the Israeli-occupied West Bank as a precursor to eventual statehood. Instead, he has insisted on open-ended Israeli security control in Gaza, without saying what would come next.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It seems to me we're basically in a proxy world war

And it's escalating. The Ukraine bombed Belgrod, Russia and killed something like 14 or so people in retaliation of the recent Russian bombings. If US cities were bombed with Russian or Chinese weaponry, you can bet your life we'd be pissed. This tyrant Zelensky, who has become a dictator and killing off a whole generation on you Ukrainians, will get us in a war. That's his plan.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It’s very concerning and amazing how cavalier both parties currently are about war and/or getting involved in situations that can lead to war

touchdown

Reaction score
"We’re going to act in self-defense going forward..."

You mean the US was *not* acting in self-defense before???

The statements that come out of the DoD are mystifying sometimes!!!

US Navy helicopters fire at Yemen’s Houthi rebels and kill several in latest Red Sea shipping attack

Top Bottom