Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He will probably just tell the trainers to tape him up good so he can still play

Reaction score
Why is that?

Thirteen years in the NFL playing a very physical position (John Mackey's position). His reaction to his September 2010 concussion was anger at being pulled from the game. I could be wrong, but I just don't think he's the kind of guy who'd tell anyone if/when his bell gets rung.

I am a Witten fan. I gotta believe all Cowboys fans are. By all accounts he's a great guy who is committed to charitable works. He should be a first ballot Hall of Famer too.

Reaction score
I'm actually not bummed about this is true. He doesn't have the chemistry with Weeden that he has with Romo and id like to see what Escobar and Swaim can do given more playing time.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Either way...
I think we can all agree that Witten is one tuff somonabitch!

I just hope he's well enough to play against the Falcons. We are going to need all the help we can get

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With Dez and Romo out, I think he's sucking it up.

I don't think Dez and Romo factor into it. I believe he would have done the same thing regardless of the other team injuries. It just seems to be his character to want to play no matter what

Top Bottom